• 20 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi can someone please help me with the question?

"When Contact's object records are updated, "Number of Updates" field will be updated as the following: The field should count the number of clicks on the "save" button in a specific Contact record.
Meaning that on every update, 1 will be added to the field's last value. For example: Number of Updates = 5 After Saving the Contact's record: Number of Updates = 6, and so on."

THANK YOU :)
Hey
I have a question about the conditions for sending an email alert.
What are the Conditions That I should do when the field is updated and only then the customer receives an email.

"When "Driving License Number" field (text type) is updated in the Contact object, an Email should be sent"

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Hi:)
 I have 2 fields, both of them are "picklist". how do i define the next question in process builder:

"While updating "Color" field under Car object, the following process will be executed: In case "Red" value is selected, "Category" field will be filled automatically with the value - "Minivan"."

THANK YOU.
Hey
What are the Conditions That I should do when the field is updated and only then the customer receives an email.
The field is a text type. and how do i make the same process to two objects.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Hey

"When "Driving License Number" field (text type) is updated in the Contact object, an Email should be sent"

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Hi:)
 I have 2 fields, both of them are "picklist". how do i define the next question in process builder:

"While updating "Color" field under Car object, the following process will be executed: In case "Red" value is selected, "Category" field will be filled automatically with the value - "Minivan"."

THANK YOU.
Hey
The field is a text type. and how do i make the same process to two objects.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.