• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Is there anyone who can help me understand if it is possible to automatically refresh a page be it a dashboard or standard page such as opportunities which is automatically updated when loaded?  I would also appreciate understanding if it is possible for salesforce to update itself while on a page, with live sales figures for example.

Many thanks in advance

Hannah
Hi,

I would like to embed a template into an exsisting email converation.  Is this possible and if so how?  Currently when I use templates they are creating a new email and I am loosing the conversation with my clients.
We set up our salesforce with Person Accounts but is is not working for us and we want to move to a Household Data Model using business accounts. 

Can Person Accounts be changed to business accounts?  Ideally I would like all person acccounts to be converted into business accounts with contacts.  We could possibly use the address as an interim account name so we can immediately idendify which Person Accounts in our system are actually from the same household.

Thank you in advance for your help.

H
Our leads are pre qualified by our web form.  At the moment we have Web to Lead set up but it wastes time as we already know they are opportuntities.  Our sales team waste valuable time converting them.

Is it possible to set up a web to opportunity system?  Some may be exsising accounts other may be new accounts and contacts..

Many thanks for your thoughts
Hi,

I would like to embed a template into an exsisting email converation.  Is this possible and if so how?  Currently when I use templates they are creating a new email and I am loosing the conversation with my clients.
Our leads are pre qualified by our web form.  At the moment we have Web to Lead set up but it wastes time as we already know they are opportuntities.  Our sales team waste valuable time converting them.

Is it possible to set up a web to opportunity system?  Some may be exsising accounts other may be new accounts and contacts..

Many thanks for your thoughts