• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
LWC Data Table (Product Detail) in Opportunity object
Hi All,

In the LWC component how to increase the width of the div tag for the above image and change the look & feel.

Thanks in Advance
Hi All,

Based on projects  A and B the received bank pick list is to choosen for A project a field dependency should be text data type two same bank account to be displayed and selected using aura

Thanks in advance
Hi ,
Please help me in scenario for lightning-input-field (text field) in LWC .
Field like phone number,Text field ( name ) should throw  custom  validation error when field is null (require lightning input fields).
Hi,
I JUST WANT SOME SMALL MODIFICATIONs,,,AND ADD SOME VALIDATIONS

Like in Name if i will give null input it will throw the error “INVALID NAME”. Like phone number  if i will give null input it will throw the error “INVALID phone"
Hi Everyone,
Help me in solving the code 
While selecting the picklist value product  populate the iframe with the product code and product price list non editable text field should be inserted inside iframe using LWC.
Thanks in advance. 
Hi ,
Help me in solving the code 
On selecting account object picklist value of industry is Agriculture , the field account name and account number should be displayed.
As picklist value of industry is Banking, the field website and address should be displayed using lwc
Hi All,

Based on projects  A and B the received bank pick list is to choosen for A project a field dependency should be text data type two same bank account to be displayed and selected using aura

Thanks in advance
Hi,
I JUST WANT SOME SMALL MODIFICATIONs,,,AND ADD SOME VALIDATIONS

Like in Name if i will give null input it will throw the error “INVALID NAME”. Like phone number  if i will give null input it will throw the error “INVALID phone"