• 30 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there any system to Auto-Reset Password for Every User After 15 Months in salesforce?

Just need a confirmation do we have this facility in the salesforce?
Whenever a contact is updated: Update the field: “Number of Updated” by 1
I have account data that I wanted to upload with help of a data loader. I have a related list called product for an account. I wanted to update data for both as well at the same time. Can you help me to understand how I can achieve this? 
Hi, I have cretred the queue, but its not sending any email toi that queues mener can some on helpUser-added image. Please find the attachmet for more details. 
how to create report type for opportunity account and contacts as I want them in a single report in salesforce. 

I have created this but it's not giving me opportunity details. 
User-added image
I have a business unit picklist field on the account. I wanted to create a formula field on a custom object which related to the account. I am creating a formula but it's throwing an error as "Field BU__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain function"

Can you please help
Hi Team, I have a process builder which creates a task for me in the subject line currently I am using formula as in  "AUTO-TASK: " + "Please add " + [Employee_Onboarding_Checklist__c].Contact__c.FirstName  + " " + [Employee_Onboarding_Checklist__c].Contact__c.LastName + " to the payroll."

Now I wanted to ad the territory name in this subject line formula, Problem is territory is a picklist field. can someone please suggest the formula? 

ex: Ideally this would read like this example “AUTO-TASK: Germany – Please add Susan Smith to the payroll.”

I wanted to create automation where I'll be able to count the days spend on each lead stage. not looking for any trigger as slovution. Can some one help? 
requirements are changed by my boss. Now we have created the multi-picklist with all the values like phone, email, and name. once we select the staus as junk or unqualified this multiscale picklist cant is blanck.
AND(ISPICKVAL( Status ,"Junk"),
    OR(ISBLANK( Phone ), 
    OR(ISBLANK ( Email ), 
    OR(ISBLANK( Description ), 
    OR(ISBLANK(  Company  ))

This is not working
I have log text are 32000 standards filed on my lead object. I want to display that file on my list view. Can you guys help
I have account data that I wanted to upload with help of a data loader. I have a related list called product for an account. I wanted to update data for both as well at the same time. Can you help me to understand how I can achieve this? 
Hi, I have cretred the queue, but its not sending any email toi that queues mener can some on helpUser-added image. Please find the attachmet for more details. 
I have a business unit picklist field on the account. I wanted to create a formula field on a custom object which related to the account. I am creating a formula but it's throwing an error as "Field BU__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain function"

Can you please help
Hi Team, I have a process builder which creates a task for me in the subject line currently I am using formula as in  "AUTO-TASK: " + "Please add " + [Employee_Onboarding_Checklist__c].Contact__c.FirstName  + " " + [Employee_Onboarding_Checklist__c].Contact__c.LastName + " to the payroll."

Now I wanted to ad the territory name in this subject line formula, Problem is territory is a picklist field. can someone please suggest the formula? 

ex: Ideally this would read like this example “AUTO-TASK: Germany – Please add Susan Smith to the payroll.”

requirements are changed by my boss. Now we have created the multi-picklist with all the values like phone, email, and name. once we select the staus as junk or unqualified this multiscale picklist cant is blanck.
AND(ISPICKVAL( Status ,"Junk"),
    OR(ISBLANK( Phone ), 
    OR(ISBLANK ( Email ), 
    OR(ISBLANK( Description ), 
    OR(ISBLANK(  Company  ))

This is not working
I have log text are 32000 standards filed on my lead object. I want to display that file on my list view. Can you guys help