• 20 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to prevent the Users from sending a duplicate email from Case Email related list? I already checked a Salesforce article regarding this.
User-added image

I want to make the Send button to be disabled once the User already clicked it once. But standard related list is not customizable. I know that lightning experience has already this function but the users are only using classic as of now.
User-added image

I want to know if there is another way from preventing the User of double sending an outbound email message like this.
User-added image
Thanks in advance!!
During Salesforce Maintenance, when someone emailed to the Email Service Address of Email to Case. What will happen? I am aware that the case will be queued after the maintenance. But what about the Created Date? Will it be adjusted or the same when the email has been received?

Thanks in advance!
This is how it looks like in default in my salesforce playground.
User-added image

But how it did disappear on my organization sandbox like this?
User-added image
The text that specified the Date and user had gone. What is the way to make this change happen and how can I make it appear again?
I used Workflow Rules to auto send an email to the customer. So now I need to auto change the Case Status field when the same customer replies to the auto email I send. Is there a way to accomplish it through workflow? or is there another way? Thanks in advance.
During Salesforce Maintenance, when someone emailed to the Email Service Address of Email to Case. What will happen? I am aware that the case will be queued after the maintenance. But what about the Created Date? Will it be adjusted or the same when the email has been received?

Thanks in advance!
This is how it looks like in default in my salesforce playground.
User-added image

But how it did disappear on my organization sandbox like this?
User-added image
The text that specified the Date and user had gone. What is the way to make this change happen and how can I make it appear again?
I used Workflow Rules to auto send an email to the customer. So now I need to auto change the Case Status field when the same customer replies to the auto email I send. Is there a way to accomplish it through workflow? or is there another way? Thanks in advance.