• 10 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Maybe I've just been staring at this for too long, but I can't find what it is I'm missing. Would anyone be willing to take a look with fresh eyes and make suggestions?

When I click "Check Syntax" it highlights the word "One" in one of the text field values and shows the Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'

I want the checkbox field to be marked as true when any of the conditions are met. each segment before the or sign "||", is one condition.

Got any ideas, please share. Thanks!

( (TEXT(Years_Since_Bankruptcy_Discharged__c) = "Yes" && TEXT( Re_established_credit_after_bankruptcy__c ) = "Yes") || (TEXT(Bankruptcy__c) = "No") || (TEXT(Years_Since_Bankruptcy_Discharged__c) = "One to two years since bankruptcy discharged" && TEXT( Re_established_credit_after_bankruptcy__c) = "I have not made more than one late payment in the past year”) ||(TEXT(Years_Since_Bankruptcy_Discharged__c) = "One to two years since bankruptcy discharged" && TEXT( Re_established_credit_after_bankruptcy__c) = "I have not made more than two late payments in the past two years")|| (TEXT(Years_Since_Bankruptcy_Discharged__c) = "More than two years since bankruptcy discharged" && TEXT( Re_established_credit_after_bankruptcy__c) = "I have not made more than one late payment in the past year”) || (TEXT(Years_Since_Bankruptcy_Discharged__c) = "More than two years since bankruptcy discharged" && TEXT( Re_established_credit_after_bankruptcy__c) = "I have not made more than two late payments in the past two years”) )

Maybe I've just been staring at this for too long, but I can't find what it is I'm missing. Would anyone be willing to take a look with fresh eyes and make suggestions?

When I click "Check Syntax" it highlights the word "One" in one of the text field values and shows the Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'

I want the checkbox field to be marked as true when any of the conditions are met. each segment before the or sign "||", is one condition.

Got any ideas, please share. Thanks!

( (TEXT(Years_Since_Bankruptcy_Discharged__c) = "Yes" && TEXT( Re_established_credit_after_bankruptcy__c ) = "Yes") || (TEXT(Bankruptcy__c) = "No") || (TEXT(Years_Since_Bankruptcy_Discharged__c) = "One to two years since bankruptcy discharged" && TEXT( Re_established_credit_after_bankruptcy__c) = "I have not made more than one late payment in the past year”) ||(TEXT(Years_Since_Bankruptcy_Discharged__c) = "One to two years since bankruptcy discharged" && TEXT( Re_established_credit_after_bankruptcy__c) = "I have not made more than two late payments in the past two years")|| (TEXT(Years_Since_Bankruptcy_Discharged__c) = "More than two years since bankruptcy discharged" && TEXT( Re_established_credit_after_bankruptcy__c) = "I have not made more than one late payment in the past year”) || (TEXT(Years_Since_Bankruptcy_Discharged__c) = "More than two years since bankruptcy discharged" && TEXT( Re_established_credit_after_bankruptcy__c) = "I have not made more than two late payments in the past two years”) )