• 15 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Unexpectedly werid behavior, I deleted an opportunity on frontend and queried for the deleted opportunity id, the record row was completed deleted from the opportunity table. When I restored the record from Recycle Bin, the row was back. I was expecting instead of record row completely disappearing from the table, the IsDeleted field would be updated. 

Unexpectedly werid behavior, I deleted an opportunity on frontend and queried for the deleted opportunity id, the record row was completed deleted from the opportunity table. When I restored the record from Recycle Bin, the row was back. I was expecting instead of record row completely disappearing from the table, the IsDeleted field would be updated.