• Member since 2021
  • Sr. Salesforce Admin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'd like to create a formula field that update a custom field Net Sales with the TM Total Amount if the Created date is equal to today. I am unable to create a workflow or process builder because the Net Sales Field is already formula field with different criteria. 

IF (Created_Date__c=Today()), Net_Sales_Field__c = TMTotalAmount__c

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• October 20, 2021
I'm trying to create a cross-object formula on a Tour Record to reference a field on a custom object called Contract to reference the  Contract_Sold_Date__c.  I have the formula working using the date function. However the Contract sold date field is also created from a formula on the original record.  Is this allowed?  Should I be using the Text function instead?  When trying to use the insert function on the advanced formula, I noted those fields are not available.

As an alternative, I tried to create both a process builder and a workflow to accomplish this and the secondary field was not available for selection.  Thank you.
  • September 28, 2021
I am not great with formulas. However, I am trying to write a formula that would return today's date if the contract sold date is blank on the page layout. I have not yet been able to accomplish this.  Can someone assist?   Something like - IF(Contract_Sold_Date__c = NULL, Contract_Sold_Date__c = 'CreatedDate')

• August 20, 2021

I'd like to create a formula field that update a custom field Net Sales with the TM Total Amount if the Created date is equal to today. I am unable to create a workflow or process builder because the Net Sales Field is already formula field with different criteria. 

IF (Created_Date__c=Today()), Net_Sales_Field__c = TMTotalAmount__c

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• October 20, 2021
I am not great with formulas. However, I am trying to write a formula that would return today's date if the contract sold date is blank on the page layout. I have not yet been able to accomplish this.  Can someone assist?   Something like - IF(Contract_Sold_Date__c = NULL, Contract_Sold_Date__c = 'CreatedDate')

• August 20, 2021