• Revenue Ops LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I've created the Apex Classes referenced in the Salesforce article, "Enable an Object for Advanced Approvals."  

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=cpq_enable_aa.htm&type=5&language=th

I've also created the Advanced Approvals buttons referenced here:

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.cpq_enable_aa_buttons.htm&type=5

I created a change set, and am in the process of validating it, but I've received two Apex Class failures, and I'm not sure what they're trying to tell me.  

QuoteExtControllerTests
testRecall
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, We can't save this record because the “PB: CPQ Quote” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: INVALID_TYPE_ON_FIELD_IN_RECORD: Fuel Surcharge: value not of required type: . You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.value not of required type: . You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.: []
Stack Trace: Class.QuoteExtControllerTests.testRecall: line 19, column 1

QuoteExtControllerTests
testSubmit
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, We can't save this record because the “PB: CPQ Quote” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: INVALID_TYPE_ON_FIELD_IN_RECORD: Fuel Surcharge: value not of required type: . You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.value not of required type: . You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.: []
Stack Trace: Class.QuoteExtControllerTests.testSubmit: line 6, column 1

I have a process builder called PB: CPQ Quote which takes the values from the account, and populates them on the quote level when created for use in Salesforce CPQ through some other processes.  The field referenced, Fuel Surcharge, is a checkbox field on both the account and quote level, and the process builder just references the field.

Anyone have any thoughts as to why the apex tests might be failing?

I greatly appreciate your help here.
  • August 24, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I've created the Apex Classes referenced in the Salesforce article, "Enable an Object for Advanced Approvals."  

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=cpq_enable_aa.htm&type=5&language=th

I've also created the Advanced Approvals buttons referenced here:

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.cpq_enable_aa_buttons.htm&type=5

I created a change set, and am in the process of validating it, but I've received two Apex Class failures, and I'm not sure what they're trying to tell me.  

QuoteExtControllerTests
testRecall
Stack Trace: Class.QuoteExtControllerTests.testRecall: line 19, column 1

QuoteExtControllerTests
testSubmit
Stack Trace: Class.QuoteExtControllerTests.testSubmit: line 6, column 1

I have a process builder called PB: CPQ Quote which takes the values from the account, and populates them on the quote level when created for use in Salesforce CPQ through some other processes.  The field referenced, Fuel Surcharge, is a checkbox field on both the account and quote level, and the process builder just references the field.

Anyone have any thoughts as to why the apex tests might be failing?

I greatly appreciate your help here.
  • August 24, 2021