• 5 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I hope u understand my question. Please help as I am very very new to Lightning web component. Is there any way to insert both these using uiRecordApi ???? if yes plz explain how.
I am looking to hire a Salesforce Developer on a contract status. We are looking for a qualified individual, local to the metro-Atlanta, GA area, who can assist with pushing a struggling Salesforce implementation project “across the finish line”.

Our current platform has been given limited attention over the last few years and we need to get it appropriately aligned with our EMR program – NextGen.

Developers with NextGen or healthcare related experience would be greatly appreciated! But we need 100% focus applied to this project - developing the software to implement our "wish list", assist in the development of policy and procedure guidelines, as well as the training of staff members.

Duration of contract is unknown - 90+ days.

If interested, please connect with me via email, including your resume, at pfleck@proco-llc.net

Thank you in advance!
Hi out there,
I am new on this amazing platform and I want to build a Commercial Real Estate App on top force.com. I know there are a couple in the AppExchange but they are too extensive for my needs. 
I know all the functionality I want to include.
My question is if I can use the Lightning to do this or if I need to write code?
Best Regards,
- Jörgen Ekelund