• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Visualforce Page, with some input text fields. (There is NO standard or custom object associated with this Page). There is a button 'Generate PDF'. On click of this button, PDF needs to be generated having all the input text values.
How do we send the input text values to the PDF? (PDF is getting generated having only labels, no values) Please let me know!
  • October 25, 2021
Hi,
I'm a newbie here. Maybe its a simple silly thing..but please help!
> There is a custom object, say Student__c. There is a field called 'Account Number__c' in this object. 
> On record creation and update, I need to check if this 'Account number' is present in another object (Background Check__c). If present, I need to show a warning message (The orange colour one). 
> I'm using a trigger which calls an apex class and is checking the field using DML.
> Also I created a VFP to just display the error message ( Using apex pageMessages)
> I'm unable to pass error message from this trigger to VFP.
> Is there a way to do so ? (I don't want to use .addError)
> Or, is there a way that I can directly call an apex class from my VFP wihtout a button (Since VFP is only for display of error message, there is no button)

Please help!
  • October 13, 2021
Hi,
I have a requirement to send emails to different id's based on the case creation:
IF case is Manually created, send email to person A
IF case is created through Email to Case or Web to Case, then email Person B.
Which field will help/ How do I find out if the case is manually created?

Thanks!!

• September 30, 2021
I have a Visualforce Page, with some input text fields. (There is NO standard or custom object associated with this Page). There is a button 'Generate PDF'. On click of this button, PDF needs to be generated having all the input text values.
How do we send the input text values to the PDF? (PDF is getting generated having only labels, no values) Please let me know!
  • October 25, 2021
Hi,
I have a requirement to send emails to different id's based on the case creation:
IF case is Manually created, send email to person A
IF case is created through Email to Case or Web to Case, then email Person B.
Which field will help/ How do I find out if the case is manually created?

Thanks!!

• September 30, 2021