• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, my client uses Jenkins for deployments.   I have a new LWC and created a Quick Action.  I added the Quick Action to the page layout.   The deployment fails and keep getting the message 

In field: QuickAction - no QuickAction named Roll_Year_Settings__c.Generate_Annual_Record found
Here is the complete message

=== Component Failures [3]
TYPE   FILE                                                                                                  NAME                                             PROBLEM
─────  ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────  ───────────────────────────────────────────────  ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Error  sdx_sourceDeploy_1631321403653/layouts/Roll_Year_Settings__c-Roll Year Settings Layout.layout         Roll_Year_Settings__c-Roll Year Settings Layout  In field: QuickAction - no QuickAction named Roll_Year_Settings__c.Generate_Annual_Record found
Error  sdx_sourceDeploy_1631321403653/quickActions/Roll_Year_Settings__c.Generate_Annual_Record.quickAction  Roll_Year_Settings__c.Generate_Annual_Record     Unable to retrieve lightning web component by namespace/developer name : org_Generate_Annual_Record
Error  sdx_sourceDeploy_1631321403653/quickActions/Roll_Year_Settings__c.Update_Annual_Record.quickAction    Roll_Year_Settings__c.Update_Annual_Record       Unable to retrieve lightning web component by namespace/developer name : org_Update_Annual_Record

[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // stage
[Pipeline] echo
Stage : 'Validate Code' | Status : FAILURE

I confirmed (many times) the LWC exists as well as the Quick Action but still get the error.

Any suggestions what is causing the error?