• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I'm getting this error trying to update ownerid field on a custom object via a REST PATCH call.  We are using FederationIdentifier field available on standard User object to update the ownerid field on the custom object. The user making the call can update the same field on the same record through the UI without a problem.

JSON structure
{
"Owner" : {
          "attributes": {
            "type": "User"} , 
        "FederationIdentifier" : "ABCD1234" 
    }

[{"message":"ViewAllData or ViewAllRecords required to upsert by standard field","errorCode":"INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS"}]

Could you please help me in solving this issue?

Hi ,

We have a requirement to display all the records which are having start date in 3 months past and in 3months future in the Objects Tab List View.

Tried creating formula fields to calculate the date and display the records in the list view when this formula field becomes true.

Start_Date_vod__c <= Today() - 30

But this formula displays only one record which has a start date <= today - 30 and not the other records.

Could you please help me in achieveing this requirement?

Thanks,
Monisha

Hi ,

We have a requirement to display all the records which are having start date in 3 months past and in 3months future in the Objects Tab List View.

Tried creating formula fields to calculate the date and display the records in the list view when this formula field becomes true.

Start_Date_vod__c <= Today() - 30

But this formula displays only one record which has a start date <= today - 30 and not the other records.

Could you please help me in achieveing this requirement?

Thanks,
Monisha