• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am getting the below error when I click on a button to redirect to a different page.

Your connection is not private.
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from my.salesforce.com (https://my.salesforce.com" style="color:#015ba7; text-decoration:none) (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
Back to safety
Hide advanced
This server could not prove that it is na110.my.salesforce.com (https://na110.my.salesforce.com" style="color:#015ba7; text-decoration:none); its security certificate is from na110.salesforce.com (https://na110.salesforce.com" style="color:#015ba7; text-decoration:none). This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Hello,
My Organization uses a process builder to update an object when the opportunity page is saved. But only the first 50 records are getting updated. Is there a way to update all records in an opportunity using the process builder or a flow application?
Hello,

My Organization uses a process builder to update an object when the opportunity page is saved. But only the first 50 records are getting updated. Is there a way to update all records in an opportunity using the process builder or a flow application?
Hello,

I am working on a visualforce email template related to the line-items object. I am trying to bring in the Market share data from a different model where the data is available for all my competitors. However, I would like to get only the Market Share data for my company. How do I do that? I tried doing the below, but it wouldn't work.

Also, the rest of the data in that table is specific to product No. whereas the Market data is based on the product Family. A product family can have more than one product number.

<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!cx.IMS_Market_Data__r.Manufacturer__r.Name='My company'}"><tr><td align="center">{!cx.IMS_Market_Data__r.Ranking__c}</td></tr></apex:outputPanel>

Hello,

I created a table under a tabset for the opportunity model. However, only the table header shows up when I go to the opportunity page. Any idea why this is happening?
I have a Checkbox in the opportunity object, and I am not sure on what basis it is getting checked. The default option is "Unchecked." What are the different ways in which I can trigger a checkbox?
Hello,

Hello,

I created a table under a tabset for the opportunity model. However, only the table header shows up when I go to the opportunity page. Any idea why this is happening?
I have a Checkbox in the opportunity object, and I am not sure on what basis it is getting checked. The default option is "Unchecked." What are the different ways in which I can trigger a checkbox?

Hello,
I have an approval process on on Custom object. And I would like to update a custom field "Approver Name" with the name of the "Actual Approver"
So let's say the name the of Actual Approver is "Frank Karl" I would like the custom field "Approver Name" to be automatically updated with "Frank Karl"
User-added image
How can I do it with out of the box functionnality?
Thanks