• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a form using LWC to create a new record. I added few lightning-input-fields in the lightning-record-edit-form component. Out of 7 fields I added, the form is displaying only first 3 fields and the next button while the remaining fields are not getting displayed. I checked the FLS of the fields on the custom object. All the fields have edit access. Can anyone let me know what am I missing here?
<lightning-record-edit-form object-api-name="Event__c" density="comfy">
          <lightning-messages> </lightning-messages>
          <div class="stepOne">
              <lightning-input-field field-name="DateReported__c" required="true" class="dateAEReported"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="ReportingMethod__c" onchange={checkSelVal} class="reportingMethod"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="ReportingMethodOther__c" required={makeRequired} class="otherReportingMethod"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Called_with_intent_to_report__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Reporter_requested_information__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Study_ID__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Partner_reference_number__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-button
                  class="slds-m-top_small slds-float_right"
                  label="Next"
                  onclick={goToStepTwo}
              ></lightning-button>
          </div>
          <div class="stepTwo slds-hide">
              <lightning-input-field field-name="LastName"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-button
                  class="slds-m-top_small"
                  label="Previous"
                  onclick={goBackToStepOne}
              ></lightning-button>
              <lightning-button
                  class="slds-m-top_small"
                  label="Next"
                  onclick={goToStepThree}
              ></lightning-button>
          </div>
        </lightning-record-edit-form>
I am trying to create a form using LWC to create a new record. I added few lightning-input-fields in the lightning-record-edit-form component. Out of 7 fields I added, the form is displaying only first 3 fields and the next button while the remaining fields are not getting displayed. I checked the FLS of the fields on the custom object. All the fields have edit access. Can anyone let me know what am I missing here?
<lightning-record-edit-form object-api-name="Event__c" density="comfy">
          <lightning-messages> </lightning-messages>
          <div class="stepOne">
              <lightning-input-field field-name="DateReported__c" required="true" class="dateAEReported"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="ReportingMethod__c" onchange={checkSelVal} class="reportingMethod"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="ReportingMethodOther__c" required={makeRequired} class="otherReportingMethod"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Called_with_intent_to_report__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Reporter_requested_information__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Study_ID__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-input-field field-name="Partner_reference_number__c"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-button
                  class="slds-m-top_small slds-float_right"
                  label="Next"
                  onclick={goToStepTwo}
              ></lightning-button>
          </div>
          <div class="stepTwo slds-hide">
              <lightning-input-field field-name="LastName"></lightning-input-field>
              <lightning-button
                  class="slds-m-top_small"
                  label="Previous"
                  onclick={goBackToStepOne}
              ></lightning-button>
              <lightning-button
                  class="slds-m-top_small"
                  label="Next"
                  onclick={goToStepThree}
              ></lightning-button>
          </div>
        </lightning-record-edit-form>