• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the data table, I have a description filed, when I put my cursor in that field the full data will be displayed in the info popup is it possible?

Can you please help me with the same?
Thanks in advance.
User-added image

Hi Team,

In SKUID we are using one query string to pass the parameters from one page to another page. Same like I need to pass parameters using lightning components.
The main page we have created in lightning components using aura components.

The second page got implemented in skuid the skuid page we are using in lightning tab.

Now we have to redirect the page from the main page to the second page. For that, we need to pass the params.

How we can pass the required parameters in lightning:

I am trying the below code:
   responseValue.forEach(function(record){
                       record.ruleName__c = record.ruleName__c; //Here define your value which you want to display
                       var rfi = encodeURI(record.evaluationMessage__c);
                        var params = "accountSTId="+record.accountSTID__c+"&userId="+currentUser+"&ruleId="+record.ruleId__c+"&ruleName="+record.ruleName__c+"&recommendationFlag="+record.recommendationFlag__c+"&recommendation="+record.recommendation__c+"&evaluationMessage="+rfi+"&recommendationId__c="+record.recommendation__c+"&recommendationType="+record.ruleType__c+"&isLightning=true";

console.log("my params ::"+params);
                     record.link= 'https://hp--gsdr22sp22.lightning.force.com/lightning/n/Sales_Program_Details?&'+params;

console.log("recordlink ::"+record.link);

});

With help of this code, we are not able to pass the params. Please help me with the same.

Thanks in advance
I have created an Apex batch to delete the files it working fine. Now I want to save the log files in one object. I am trying with the below code but it's not working.

global class IBNext_DownloadCleanupBatchJob implements Database.Batchable<sObject>{
    global List<sObject> start(Database.BatchableContext c)
    {   

List<IDownload_Tracker__c> dbcList=[select  Request_Date__c,Content_Document__c,Content_Version__c,Download_Filename__c,Download_URL__c,Download_User__c,Subject__c,Recipient_Email_1__c from Download_Tracker__c where CreatedDate < TODAY];

List<Id> cvID=new List<Id>();
        List<Id> cdid=new List<Id>(); 
        List<sObject> allobjects=new List<sObject> ();

for(Download_Tracker__c edrtObject:dbcList){
               cvID.add(edrtObject.Content_Version__c);
               cdid.add(edrtObject.Content_Document__c);
        }
        allobjects.addAll([select Id from ContentDistribution where ContentVersionId IN: cvID]);
        allobjects.addAll([select Id from ContentDocument where Id IN: cdid]);
        allobjects.addAll((List<sObject> )(dbcList));
        system.debug('*********AllObjects**********'+allobjects);
        return allobjects;
    }
    //global void execute(Database.BatchableContext c, List<Download_Tracker__c> scope)
    global void execute(Database.BatchableContext c, List<sObject> scope)
    {
        try
        { 
        delete scope;
        }
        catch(Exception ex) 
        { Error_Log__c log = new Error_Log__c( Error_Message__c = 'Job Status: ' + ex.getMessage(),
                                              Apex_Class_Name__c = DownloadCleanupBatchJob');
          //insert log; 
          database.insert(log);
        }
    }         
    // Finish Method
    global void finish(Database.BatchableContext BC) {
    }
    }

Could you please help me for the same
I have created a button using the lightning aura component, if I click on that button it should be open another tab. 

Please help me with the same.
Hi, I need a component where I display  image on the left and next to it 2 rows of text so the to rows together have the same size as the image. Could you tell me a way?

Greetings,
Jonathan