• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to report on Engagemnet history on pardot forms in salesforce.Need help how this can be done or any output of how thi sreports looks like? we need to track webleads coming in and its status but we dont have any lead object in salesforce to handel this all is handeled through pardot
Hi, 
I would like to know how long it take for thid pop to stay in salesforce once the EAC configuration is enabled?Its been 2 hours now and I am still seeing the below pop up.Also the user having it setted up does not have many contacts or emails associated with it, so i barely think that is causing the wait time to be longer.
"We are getting Einstein Activity Capture ready for you. While you wait, choose who you want to share emails and events with.Update Sharing Settings"
Hello, 
we are experiencing  contacts records are getting updated by specific user in salesforce but the fact is that user never did or performed any update. we have noticed changes on address fields at random time (after office hours). The record's Last Modified By shows an actual User. In most cases the real person is not even logged in at the time of the change.Any help nailing down this will be apprecited.
Thank you!
Hi All,
Need directions regarding the methods to enable Azure SSO for sandboxes. When users are copied down to a sandbox environment it appends the sandbox name to the username. This makes mapping through azure SSO to the sandboxes difficult without manual changes, as an SSO login as x.x@pacresmortgage.com wont map to the login x.x@pacresmrtgage.com.dev1 in the sandbox.
I am trying to report on Engagemnet history on pardot forms in salesforce.Need help how this can be done or any output of how thi sreports looks like? we need to track webleads coming in and its status but we dont have any lead object in salesforce to handel this all is handeled through pardot
Hi, 
I would like to know how long it take for thid pop to stay in salesforce once the EAC configuration is enabled?Its been 2 hours now and I am still seeing the below pop up.Also the user having it setted up does not have many contacts or emails associated with it, so i barely think that is causing the wait time to be longer.
"We are getting Einstein Activity Capture ready for you. While you wait, choose who you want to share emails and events with.Update Sharing Settings"