• Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All, 

I'm trying to create a formula field (Yearly Compliance) for a custom object named Compliance. The formula should add the compliance for the quarter (i.e. Q1_c__c), if not left blankand, and divide those by the number of complete fields. I'm trying to calculate the percent of compliance. The problem is that any of those four number fields could be left on black.

I tried the following formulas in where any of the Qs (i.e. Q1_c__c)  could be a number or could be left blank.

IF( 
AND 
   (Q1_c__c =0, 
    Q1_c__c = 0, 
    Q1_c__c = 0, 
   Q1_c__c = 0
    ),
(Q1_c__c + Q2_c__c + Q3_c__c + Q4_c__c)/4)

IF(

AND(
ISBLANK(Q1_c__c),
ISBLANK(Q2_c__c),
ISBLANK(Q3_c__c),
ISBLANK(Q4_c__c)
),
NULL,(Q1_c__c + Q2_c__c + Q3_c__c + Q4_c__c)/4)

Here is a picture of the pay layout . 

• If the quarter is left black, means that do not apply.
  • I'm trying to calculate the percent of Yearly Compliance. Here the Yearly Compliance should be 100% divided by 3. This is because the quarter empty (Q1) do not count for this year compliance. Also, the other two quarters are in 0%. 

Example

Yearly compliance should be 33.33%

Hello All, 

I'm trying to create a formula field (Yearly Compliance) for a custom object named Compliance. The formula should add the compliance for the quarter (i.e. Q1_c__c), if not left blankand, and divide those by the number of complete fields. I'm trying to calculate the percent of compliance. The problem is that any of those four number fields could be left on black.

I tried the following formulas in where any of the Qs (i.e. Q1_c__c)  could be a number or could be left blank.

IF( 
AND 
   (Q1_c__c =0, 
    Q1_c__c = 0, 
    Q1_c__c = 0, 
   Q1_c__c = 0
    ),

IF(

AND(
ISBLANK(Q1_c__c),
ISBLANK(Q2_c__c),
ISBLANK(Q3_c__c),
ISBLANK(Q4_c__c)
),

• I'm trying to calculate the percent of Yearly Compliance. Here the Yearly Compliance should be 100% divided by 3. This is because the quarter empty (Q1) do not count for this year compliance. Also, the other two quarters are in 0%. 

Example

Hello All, 

IF( 
AND 
   (Q1_c__c =0, 
    Q1_c__c = 0, 
    Q1_c__c = 0, 
   Q1_c__c = 0
    ),

IF(

AND(
ISBLANK(Q1_c__c),
ISBLANK(Q2_c__c),
ISBLANK(Q3_c__c),
ISBLANK(Q4_c__c)
),

Example