• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to show a slider with output value below it like in this img  User-added image 
but when I use lightning-slider it's default output value is coming like this   User-added image
Can anyone pls tell me Is there anyway to hide the min, max and output value or to display the output value only below the slider I can't use input type= range cause need to display the slider just like lightning-slider here is my code. It is in lwc
<div class="slds-box sliders">
  <h1>TIME TO AIRPORT</h1>
  <lightning-slider min="10" max="190" data-id="time" onchange={time}>
  </lightning-slider>
</div>

.sliders {
  background-color: #f4f4f4;
}

Hi everyone,
I'm new to lightning & trying to make a responsive design by media queries like this
@media  all and (max-width : 1280px) {
 .THIS .columngap {    
     color : red;
    }
}

<div class=" columngap">
     Contact Us
 </div>

but I keep getting the above error in inspect and strict MIME checking is enabled.
so anyone can pls tell me the solution for it 

Thanks in advance
Hi everyone, I m new to lightning and wanted to show accounts and their contacts in a wrapper class by lightning component, whenever an account is clicked it should show its related contacts under the account name.
can anyone pls help me with it
Thanks 
Hi everyone, I m new to lightning and wanted to show accounts and their contacts in a wrapper class by lightning component, whenever an account is clicked it should show its related contacts under the account name.
can anyone pls help me with it
Thanks