• 30 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was wondering if there is a way to add an opt -out option when you send a SMS message through a flow. 
I have a flow that is trying to update records, but users are getting the following error message

This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: Too many SOQL queries: 101

Is there any criteria I can add to the update element to stop this from happening? 
I am working on a flow that should update a service appointment from a work order line item if a service appointment from the parent work schedule start and end dates are updated then the work order line item appointment should update to the same values.

My new flow is giving me a  Error $Record.ParentRecordId because it hasn't been set or assigned.

Information about my flow
there are three objects: Work Order, Service Appointment & Work Order Line Item.

We have a process that when a Service Appointment  schedule start and end dates are added a work order line item and a new service appointment is created with those same dates. 

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

How would turn this visulforce related list that shows files that are attached on a parent account on a service appointment record. The below code works, but doesnt look appealing and I need to add it a community.

User-added image
<apex:page standardController="ServiceAppointment">
<apex:relatedList subject="{!ServiceAppointment.Account_Name__c}" list="AttachedContentDocuments" />
</apex:page>

I am getting the following error when i try to save and activate a flow

f_EndDateTime (Formula) - The formula expression is invalid: Incorrect parameter type for function 'YEAR()'. Expected Date, received DateTime

Here is the formula below:

how would I adjust this formula to stop that error
DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(YEAR({!End_Date_Time}))+"-" +TEXT(MONTH({!End_Date_Time}))+"-"+TEXT(DAY({!End_Date_Time}))+" 12:00:00")

I am looking for a solution to assign two resources to one service appointment. Currently we have two service appointments being created. We have a contractor appointment and a inspector   appointment. ideally we would like to have one appointment that shows both the contractor and inspector resource on one appointment. The issue is the contractor can't see who the inspector is  when the view there appointments on the community. 

Any help would be appreciated i.e. workflow rule, process builder workflow, flow, etc.
I have service appointment list views that when a user navigates from list view to list view the last modified date and time show the current date and time. 

I just refreshed my sandbox from production and after testing the sandbox, the sandbox does not update the Last Modified Date to the current date and time. 

I would think if I just refresh the sandbox from our production org this issue would carry over to the sandbox if it was custom apex job, flow, process builder workflow etc.

HELP!  Is there a tool in salesforce or other that can identify what is causing? ​​​​​​​User-added image
I am looking for a solution to show when a community user updates certain fields on a record. Ideally it would act similar to the last modified field but only when a user updates certain fields.

Is there a formula field I should use? if so what would the formula look like?
Does anyone know where to change the fields on Tas list view i.e. recently viewed task?
what about the split view? How do i add fields to that view?

User-added image
I am trying to figure out a way to add the assigned resource to the detail page of a service appointment. 

I tried creating a visualforce page and using a fieldset but nothing is displayed. 

<apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.ServiceAppointment.FieldSets.SA_Assigned_Resource}" var="f"> 
        <apex:outputText value="{!ServiceAppointment[f]}" /><br/>
    </apex:repeat>

Is they anyway to display the resource right on the appointment page itself? 
I created a custom visualforce button to change the owner of list view records. 
When i testing the button, i noticed I could not choose a portal user. Is there something i can update on my visualforce page to include the ability to select a portal user? 

User-added image

<apex:page standardController="ServiceAppointment" recordSetVar="Opps">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:inputField value="{!ServiceAppointment.OwnerId}" />
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!selected}" var="opp">
                <apex:column value="{!Opp.AppointmentNumber}" />
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save" />
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>

I have created a flow for a service appointments and I am trying to create a custom button with the flow in the url. my link for the flow button is below
/flow/Send_SMS_to_Customer?SAPPId={!ServiceAppointment.Id}retURL=/{!ServiceAppointment.Id}

When i click the button I get An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow

User-added image

This is the Get Record element 

User-added image

I have a flow that is trying to update records, but users are getting the following error message

This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: Too many SOQL queries: 101

Is there any criteria I can add to the update element to stop this from happening? 
I am working on a flow that should update a service appointment from a work order line item if a service appointment from the parent work schedule start and end dates are updated then the work order line item appointment should update to the same values.

My new flow is giving me a  Error $Record.ParentRecordId because it hasn't been set or assigned.

Information about my flow
there are three objects: Work Order, Service Appointment & Work Order Line Item.

We have a process that when a Service Appointment  schedule start and end dates are added a work order line item and a new service appointment is created with those same dates. 

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I am getting the following error when i try to save and activate a flow

f_EndDateTime (Formula) - The formula expression is invalid: Incorrect parameter type for function 'YEAR()'. Expected Date, received DateTime

Here is the formula below:

how would I adjust this formula to stop that error
DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(YEAR({!End_Date_Time}))+"-" +TEXT(MONTH({!End_Date_Time}))+"-"+TEXT(DAY({!End_Date_Time}))+" 12:00:00")

I am looking for a solution to assign two resources to one service appointment. Currently we have two service appointments being created. We have a contractor appointment and a inspector   appointment. ideally we would like to have one appointment that shows both the contractor and inspector resource on one appointment. The issue is the contractor can't see who the inspector is  when the view there appointments on the community. 

Any help would be appreciated i.e. workflow rule, process builder workflow, flow, etc.
I have service appointment list views that when a user navigates from list view to list view the last modified date and time show the current date and time. 

I just refreshed my sandbox from production and after testing the sandbox, the sandbox does not update the Last Modified Date to the current date and time. 

I would think if I just refresh the sandbox from our production org this issue would carry over to the sandbox if it was custom apex job, flow, process builder workflow etc.

HELP!  Is there a tool in salesforce or other that can identify what is causing? ​​​​​​​User-added image
I am trying to figure out a way to add the assigned resource to the detail page of a service appointment. 

I tried creating a visualforce page and using a fieldset but nothing is displayed. 

<apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.ServiceAppointment.FieldSets.SA_Assigned_Resource}" var="f"> 
        <apex:outputText value="{!ServiceAppointment[f]}" /><br/>
    </apex:repeat>

Is they anyway to display the resource right on the appointment page itself? 
I created a custom visualforce button to change the owner of list view records. 
When i testing the button, i noticed I could not choose a portal user. Is there something i can update on my visualforce page to include the ability to select a portal user? 

User-added image

<apex:page standardController="ServiceAppointment" recordSetVar="Opps">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:inputField value="{!ServiceAppointment.OwnerId}" />
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!selected}" var="opp">
                <apex:column value="{!Opp.AppointmentNumber}" />
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save" />
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>

I have created a flow for a service appointments and I am trying to create a custom button with the flow in the url. my link for the flow button is below
/flow/Send_SMS_to_Customer?SAPPId={!ServiceAppointment.Id}retURL=/{!ServiceAppointment.Id}

When i click the button I get An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow

User-added image

This is the Get Record element 

User-added image