• 5 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We would like to have the watermark default on a specific quote template. Right now, support says the only way to control this is to check the show watermark on the quote, but that doesn't solve our issue since we only want it to show when generating 1 specific quote template. is there a way to add it to show at the template level vs. the quote level?
I would like to create a button on our Contract object that will add 1 year to our Contract End Date field and populate it in field End Date Override. I have never worked with apex and javascript is not supported in lightning so I am hoping someone can help me to come up with the proper way to do this.
Hello - I have a picklist field that is required on our Opportunity if the Opp is Closed Won. 
I would like to build a validation rule to check if the value from that single select picklist is also populated in a multi select picklist. Does anyone know if that is possible? I was thinking maybe with a loop in a flow, but have never worked with loops before. 

Example: 
Lost_to_Competitor__c (single picklist field) is required if Stage equals Closed Won. 
I would then like to make sure/validate the value from Lost_to_Competitor__c is also present in the Competitors__c multi select picklist field. 
I currently have the below visualforce template for our Approval Request template. I would like to add the Approval Comments to the email from any approval completed for the same quote, before it gets to me. 
For example, if I am approver 3, and approver 1 & 2 left a comment in their approval, I would want that to show in the email I receive. Does anyone know how to do this? I asked support and they said to use sbaa__CommentsLong__c  merge field, but would need to iterate through related records and that's where I am lost. 

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="APPROVED: {!relatedTo.Quote__r.Name}, {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Owner.Name}"  relatedToType="sbaa__Approval__c">
<messaging:HtmlEmailBody >
<html>
<body>
{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Owner.Name} has requested that you approve the following: 
<p>

<span>
<b>Account: </b> <a href="https://cartegraph--sandbox.lightning.force.com//{!RelatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Account__r.ID}">{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Account__r.Name}</a>
</span> <br/>
<b>
Customer ARR:</b> $<apex:outputText value="{0, number, ###,###,###.##}"><apex:param value="{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Account__r.ARR__c}" /></apex:outputText>
<br/>
<b>Opportunity:</b> <a href="https://cartegraph--sandbox.lightning.force.com//{!RelatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.ID}">{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Name}</a>
<br/>
<b>Net ARR:</b> $<apex:outputText value="{0, number, ###,###,###.##}"><apex:param value="{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Net_ARR2__c}" /></apex:outputText>
<br/>
<b>Type of Sale:</b> {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Type_of_Sale__c}
<br/>
<b>Opportunity Close Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.CloseDate)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.CloseDate)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.CloseDate)}
<br/><br/>
<b>Quote:</b> <a href="https://cartegraph--sandbox.lightning.force.com//{!RelatedTo.Quote__r.ID}">{!relatedTo.Quote__r.Name}</a>
<br/>
<b>Total:</b> $<apex:outputText value="{0, number,###,###,###.##}"><apex:param value="{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Total_Services__c}" /></apex:outputText>
<br/>
<b>Start Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__StartDate__c)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__StartDate__c)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__StartDate__c)}
<br/>
<b>First Segment Term End Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__FirstSegmentTermEndDate__c)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__FirstSegmentTermEndDate__c)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__FirstSegmentTermEndDate__c)}
<br/>
<b>End Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__EndDate__c)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__EndDate__c)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__EndDate__c)}
<br/>
<b>Term:</b> {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__SubscriptionTerm__c}
<br/>
<b>Master Contract:</b> {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__MasterContract__c}
<br/>

</p>
</body>
</html>
I am creating a flow to mention a few users related to a record when specific information changes on the Account record. I also want to mention a chatter group OR 3 people who are not directly related to the record, but are management and need to be made aware of the post content. Is this possible from within the flow? I have tried putting the group ID in like @[0F98D00000000FLSAY] and like @[{0F98D00000000FLSAY}} but neither have worked. I've also gotten the chatter group to mention using process builder, but the members are not receiving the email alert about a new mention.  Can someone help me with this?
I am creating a flow to mention a few users related to a record when specific information changes on the Account record. I also want to mention a chatter group OR 3 people who are not directly related to the record, but are management and need to be made aware of the post content. Is this possible from within the flow? I have tried putting the group ID in like @[0F98D00000000FLSAY] and like @[{0F98D00000000FLSAY}} but neither have worked. I've also gotten the chatter group to mention using process builder, but the members are not receiving the email alert about a new mention.  Appreciate any help on this! 
I am creating a flow to mention a few users related to the record the chatter post will be on. I also want to mention a chatter group in the post. Is this possible from within the flow? I have tried putting the group ID in like @[0F98D00000000FLSAY] and like @[{0F98D00000000FLSAY}} but neither have worked. Appreciate any help on this! 
Hello, 
We have a custom object with custom status' that we would like to track how long over the course of the records life, it is in each status. 
I have built a process builder to populate the start time and end time of when it is in each status. 
How do I get the total status time for each stage? I need the amounts of time to add together as it goes from Open -->In Progress --> Awaiting Input --> In Progress --> Closed. I would want to see the TOTAL amount of days that it was in progress during the 2 instances that it hit that status. User-added image
We have a flow that is running as the automated user and when it runs, it is failing. When we run the test debug though with our sys admin user, it runs properly. How can we modify the running user for the flow or modify the permissions for the automated user so that the job does not fail? 
When we write contracts and have that information in Salesforce, we are trying to figure out a way to automate based on the contract start date and contract end date, how to populate the First Year Term end date. So if a contract is from 7/30/2021 to 6/29/20204, we want to populate in teh First Year Term End Date 6/28/2022. 
We currently have a flow that has a user fill out a few questions on screen and the flow then triggers an email to the users that will work off the information submitted by the user. 
I would like to be able to have this same flow create a record on a new custom object. Is that possible? I am not familiar with flows at all, but it looks to be our best option to be able to upload files with the requeset and appears to have the functionality to create custom object records. Would love help if anyone has input. Thanks! 
We have a flow associated with a custom action button. A 3rd party built the flow before I joined the company. I would like to add logic to the flow to check dates on Quote object in order for the flow to initiate. If the start and expires on dates are not in the future I'd like to give the user a warning to correct the dates. Is that possible with a flow? 
I am creating a flow to mention a few users related to the record the chatter post will be on. I also want to mention a chatter group in the post. Is this possible from within the flow? I have tried putting the group ID in like @[0F98D00000000FLSAY] and like @[{0F98D00000000FLSAY}} but neither have worked. Appreciate any help on this! 
I would like to create a button on our Contract object that will add 1 year to our Contract End Date field and populate it in field End Date Override. I have never worked with apex and javascript is not supported in lightning so I am hoping someone can help me to come up with the proper way to do this.
Hello - I have a picklist field that is required on our Opportunity if the Opp is Closed Won. 
I would like to build a validation rule to check if the value from that single select picklist is also populated in a multi select picklist. Does anyone know if that is possible? I was thinking maybe with a loop in a flow, but have never worked with loops before. 

Example: 
Lost_to_Competitor__c (single picklist field) is required if Stage equals Closed Won. 
I would then like to make sure/validate the value from Lost_to_Competitor__c is also present in the Competitors__c multi select picklist field. 
I currently have the below visualforce template for our Approval Request template. I would like to add the Approval Comments to the email from any approval completed for the same quote, before it gets to me. 
For example, if I am approver 3, and approver 1 & 2 left a comment in their approval, I would want that to show in the email I receive. Does anyone know how to do this? I asked support and they said to use sbaa__CommentsLong__c  merge field, but would need to iterate through related records and that's where I am lost. 

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="APPROVED: {!relatedTo.Quote__r.Name}, {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Owner.Name}"  relatedToType="sbaa__Approval__c">
<messaging:HtmlEmailBody >
<html>
<body>
{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Owner.Name} has requested that you approve the following: 
<p>

<span>
<b>Account: </b> <a href="https://cartegraph--sandbox.lightning.force.com//{!RelatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Account__r.ID}">{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Account__r.Name}</a>
</span> <br/>
<b>
Customer ARR:</b> $<apex:outputText value="{0, number, ###,###,###.##}"><apex:param value="{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Account__r.ARR__c}" /></apex:outputText>
<br/>
<b>Opportunity:</b> <a href="https://cartegraph--sandbox.lightning.force.com//{!RelatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.ID}">{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Name}</a>
<br/>
<b>Net ARR:</b> $<apex:outputText value="{0, number, ###,###,###.##}"><apex:param value="{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Net_ARR2__c}" /></apex:outputText>
<br/>
<b>Type of Sale:</b> {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Type_of_Sale__c}
<br/>
<b>Opportunity Close Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.CloseDate)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.CloseDate)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.CloseDate)}
<br/><br/>
<b>Quote:</b> <a href="https://cartegraph--sandbox.lightning.force.com//{!RelatedTo.Quote__r.ID}">{!relatedTo.Quote__r.Name}</a>
<br/>
<b>Total:</b> $<apex:outputText value="{0, number,###,###,###.##}"><apex:param value="{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Total_Services__c}" /></apex:outputText>
<br/>
<b>Start Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__StartDate__c)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__StartDate__c)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__StartDate__c)}
<br/>
<b>First Segment Term End Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__FirstSegmentTermEndDate__c)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__FirstSegmentTermEndDate__c)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__FirstSegmentTermEndDate__c)}
<br/>
<b>End Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__EndDate__c)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__EndDate__c)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__EndDate__c)}
<br/>
<b>Term:</b> {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__SubscriptionTerm__c}
<br/>
<b>Master Contract:</b> {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__MasterContract__c}
<br/>

</p>
</body>
</html>
Hello, 
We have a custom object with custom status' that we would like to track how long over the course of the records life, it is in each status. 
I have built a process builder to populate the start time and end time of when it is in each status. 
How do I get the total status time for each stage? I need the amounts of time to add together as it goes from Open -->In Progress --> Awaiting Input --> In Progress --> Closed. I would want to see the TOTAL amount of days that it was in progress during the 2 instances that it hit that status. User-added image
When we write contracts and have that information in Salesforce, we are trying to figure out a way to automate based on the contract start date and contract end date, how to populate the First Year Term end date. So if a contract is from 7/30/2021 to 6/29/20204, we want to populate in teh First Year Term End Date 6/28/2022. 
I found some posts regarding adding a year to a date, and even calculating the FIRST day of a following month. But my effort to reverse engineer these was fruitless. For our contracts, whatever a rep enters as the START date, we want the END date to auto-populate (upon saving) for one year later, but the LAST DAY of whatever that month happens to be.

So I need it to calulate DATE of Start_date__c + 1 year, + 1 month, minus 1 day

That's do-able right? Thanks in advance!!