• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 Hi everyone!
I'm trying to create a visualforce page PDF with pages in portrait and landscape.
 I have also used the page-break-before:always and page-break-after:avoid, 
but when I preview the PDF there is a blank page being added at the end of the PDF.

It is a lengthy code so unable to attach the code here.
Hi,
I am trying to give a user the create, edit, and delete permission for events on other users' calendars.
The user has the standard user profile and has the Salesforce license.
The user is able to create, edit and delete the events on other users' calendars if the event has a related object. But unable to edit or delete if the event does not have a related object.
I think this is something which not yet possible in salesforce as the same problem is faced by many other users- https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000gVPCAA2.
Is there a workaround to get this implemented?

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone!
I'm trying to create a visualforce page PDF with pages in portrait and landscape.
 I have also used the page-break-before:always and page-break-after:avoid, 
but when I preview the PDF there is a blank page being added at the end of the PDF.

It is a lengthy code so unable to attach the code here.
So i have some requirement  that in the product object  there is one field Record Type(Abc) so if i change to another record type(Xyz) type.in the  product there is product offering  object so there will be fetch your checkbox will active_c(true)
And in prduct offering there is one formula field status_c Approved

So what is my Condition  that
if record type is changed  .make status is approve and checkbox will active
 it will work on new created also.
  • June 17, 2021
Hi!

I want to implement that when stage was changed to 'Qualified' in lead, Standard users don't edit field component(ex.account name, opportunity name etc).
Standard users only can click conversion button.

how can i implement this logic?

Hi, 
I have requirement where all Account fields should be  able to edit if he/she is the owner of record, if not only few fields.

Example:
Account Owner : User1
User1 : System Admin
User2 : System Admin

User 1 should be able to edit all fields no restrictions.
user 2 : only access to edit few fields.

can someone suggest how to fullful this requirement using out of box functionality like by using shariring rules, permission sets, field level security,etc.

Thanks in Advance.