• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to give access to the manager's profile so that he can see all the activities of his subordinates

inside the account object there is a part called activities, I need the manager to be able to see beyond his own activities also see other users that are related to the manager's account
hello, i have an email alert so that whenever a user who is disabled or frozen tries to log into salesforce an email comes to him saying he is frozen or blocked

User-added imagebut I'm getting this error below when I put the email that is in 'email from all organization' what to do?
I want to create a validation rule for:

the user can only edit the name field in the contact object if the contact has the status "approved"
i'm having several problems with invalid emails on my org, i don't want to create validation rule. I want to create a method to check if the email is with the wrong syntax.

I'll leave some examples of the email I'm having problems.

frederico10@gmail.com31
elizandra@hotmail.com08
wermup@gmail.com968
jeanmiranda@hotmail.com.r

the end of the emails are invalid, usually the BR is missing or it has numbers after the .com.br

hello, I want to put a button so that the user can read all the answer that was entered in the answer field which is of rich text type, what is the best way to do this? as there is no text break button, the user cannot read the entire answer that was written in the "answer" field.User-added image
searches are coming with a duplicate id number, the searches come from an external system and already have an external and unique id, I don't know why this is duplicating some records and causing an error

User-added image
hello, I have a problem, the external system sends data to my salesforce org where it creates the surveys.

but i am getting these duplicate data errors, how can i fix this? I cannot capture the error log, I need to identify what is causing this error, as the data comes from an external system.

duplicate value found: NumberofControle__c duplicates the value in the register with ID: aaQ2A0000160wOk, Chassis__c duplicates the value in the register with ID: aaQ2A0000160wOk
hello I have a journey that sends a message to the customer's phone, but it stuck in the status sent to the customer, how can I check what happened? why it stuck in the status sent to the client when I would have to do more things
I have a field called Average Duration Time, which needs to receive the end date - Creation date value to calculate the average time... how do I do this with the flow? I don't want to use the formula field, I want to use the flow builder

take the end date field and subtract from the creation date field to generate the average time
I need to create a report with the average time that a survey was open

I have to take the end date and subtract it from the start date and then put it in the report to find out how long the survey was open how do I do this?
ola,  como resolvo esse problema. 
estão aparecendo informações de outras contas que um usuario não deveria ver, não fazem parte do grupo de contas que ele trabalha.

tenho 2 contas porem um não pode ver as coisas do outro como eu defino isso? cada um deve ver o relatorio somente com as informações do seu grupo/conta..

criei um relatorio coloquei no painel, porem as informações estão trazendo informações de outras contas ..