• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
INVALID QUERY
The query has to start with 'FIND' or 'SELECT'.
How to solve this problem
1.When all the cases are created then I have to send mail notification to CEO

2.When a particular case is assigned to user then also I have to Send Mail Notification to the casse owner
When all the cases are created then I have to send mail notification to CEO
&
When a particular case is assigned to user then also I have to Send Mail Notification to the casse owner
There is an existing Customised Object.The requirement is to add logo for this existing Object
Example:Apple fruit for Apple iphone Custom Object
I have existing worflow rules.My requirement is to convert existing Workflow rule to process builder.What are the steps to achieve this

The field is Master Detail Relationship
I am getting this error while submitting approval process.
Unable to Process Approval Request
This approval request requires the next approver to be determined by the Manager field. This value is empty. Please contact your administrator for more information.
I have created a field (Fees) and it is being changing, I have to prevent all users except System administartor profile from changing the related field if it is already populated.Give the formula for this validation rule
I have logged in as another user from admin user. In the new user, the app is visible but the custom object is not visible in this app.
1.If fees pending(formula(currency)) is more than 50% of total fees(Number) then deal risk status(text field) is High
2.If discount percentage(percentage) is more than 20% and in this case if fees is pending(formula(currency)) then deal risk status(text field) is MID
3.If no discount(percentage) is given and training completion date(Date field) is passed and fees is pending(formula(currency)) then deal risk status(text field) is Low
If data is entered in a field then it should show a item(value) in picklist(auto populate)
Example : If trainer experience is greater than 15 then show value as Platinum from a picklist(Platinum,Gold,Silver,Bronze)

Picklist 1: Technology od training(C,CPP,Java)
Picklist 2: Education of trainers(BE,ME,Bsc,MSC)
how to connect Technology od training (C,CPP,Java ) to Education of trainer (BE,ME) using validation rules
Hi All,

I want to write a validation rule on phone number custom field. 
For countries the phone number should start with  India (+91),usa(+1 ), UK(+44), AUS(+61) 
INVALID QUERY
The query has to start with 'FIND' or 'SELECT'.
How to solve this problem
I have existing worflow rules.My requirement is to convert existing Workflow rule to process builder.What are the steps to achieve this

I have created a field (Fees) and it is being changing, I have to prevent all users except System administartor profile from changing the related field if it is already populated.Give the formula for this validation rule
I have logged in as another user from admin user. In the new user, the app is visible but the custom object is not visible in this app.
1.If fees pending(formula(currency)) is more than 50% of total fees(Number) then deal risk status(text field) is High
2.If discount percentage(percentage) is more than 20% and in this case if fees is pending(formula(currency)) then deal risk status(text field) is MID
3.If no discount(percentage) is given and training completion date(Date field) is passed and fees is pending(formula(currency)) then deal risk status(text field) is Low
If data is entered in a field then it should show a item(value) in picklist(auto populate)
Example : If trainer experience is greater than 15 then show value as Platinum from a picklist(Platinum,Gold,Silver,Bronze)

Hi All,

I want to write a validation rule on phone number custom field. 
For countries the phone number should start with  India (+91),usa(+1 ), UK(+44), AUS(+61)