• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,
I have an issue when I come to open my developer console. It opens and start to load but it quickly minimizes, showing a "loading..." text.
After that, the developer console's window freezes completely, allowing me only to close it. Same happens to the window I used to open the developer console. 
I find a solution here http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/80453/developer-console-is-not-loading but I don't have enough time to switch my workspace.
I tried cleaning the browser data but nothing changed. I can also use the developer console of other salesforce accounts, so it seems it only happens with my account.

And I have another issue, I don't know if it's related or not, I'm posting it here just in case it is and it helps to see the problem.
As I couln't continue using the default developer console, I downloaded Welkin Suite, but when I build the solution, I keep getting an error that says "file has pending server changes. Please pull first", which it doesn't fix after a pull. When I'm not getting that error I get strage errors like "The attribute “(...)” was not found on the COMPONENT markup://(...): Origin"

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me solving this!

Hi,

In my lightning component, I want a button to download email template in PDF format. we have renderAs PDF option in VF page. Do we have similar option to download page/ template in PDF?

Thanks in Advance!! :)

Regards,
Ganesh.