• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have developed A vf page ,when ever we click the search button  some licenced users should display the table. when ever i click it was displaying all the users in the table .

When ever we click he search we should display the perticular users, colud you please help on this.

Thanks in advace .

Regards,
Ramu.Vf page
Hi All,
I am new to salesforce, whenever we click the result button will have to call the api class and automatically it will execute inside the logics of API class could any one please help me out 

Through the button will have to run the Api class i tried this below but its throwing an error urgent requirement, please help me out

vfpage
----------------------------
<apex:page standerdController =''Applicationobj__c'' extension="extensincntrl">
    <apexcommondbutton action={!Runapi} value="result"/>
</apex>

==================
controller
-------------------------
public with sharng class extensincntrl{

public PageReference Runapi(){
PageReference  P =new PageReference ('/apex/someclassnameFrom?id=' +currentRecordid);
p.setRediect(true);
return p;

Apiclass ap= new api class();
//return ap;
string returnvlue =ap.methodfromApiclass();
retutrn returnvlue ;
}

=======================
intigration (api)class
--------------------
public with sharng class Apiclass {

public static httprequest   createhttp(httprequest   req, string uri){

//some logic of update the fields in the object

}

}

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramu
Hi all,

In my vf page I have 4 buttons and I need to add one extra button that is called RUN API and  I have a Api class"Get _invoice_details".

when ever we click the RUN API button in vf  it should call the "Get_invoice _details" run the logics indide the class .

I have created the button and could you please any one help me to solve the solution.

Thank you in advance 

Regards,
Ramu.
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce I got a requirement 

Add a button to vf page once we click the button it will have to call the (get method Rest API ) method that process will happen automatically whatever code inside the method.

Could you please anyone help on this it's an urgent requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramu
Hi all,
I just want create formula field like 

Postal year= todays year -2012

I tried but I am facing errot
(Today().Year()-2012)

please help meout

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Ramu.
Hi all, I just got banking project if I share with my previous colluges  will it be a problem?
Hi All,

I have developed A vf page ,when ever we click the search button  some licenced users should display the table. when ever i click it was displaying all the users in the table .

When ever we click he search we should display the perticular users, colud you please help on this.

Thanks in advace .

Regards,
Ramu.Vf page
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce I got a requirement 

Add a button to vf page once we click the button it will have to call the (get method Rest API ) method that process will happen automatically whatever code inside the method.

Could you please anyone help on this it's an urgent requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramu
Hi all,
I just want create formula field like 

Postal year= todays year -2012

I tried but I am facing errot
(Today().Year()-2012)

please help meout

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Ramu.
Hi all, I just got banking project if I share with my previous colluges  will it be a problem?