• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In Community portal i have added a lightning edit form to edit and create contact. but when community portal user creates new Contact form portal then "An error occurred while trying to update the record. Please try again. portal users cannot own partner accounts" This error is throwing
I have used ifram tag to display the PDF that is rendered from Visualforce page, but im using the LWC Component in Community Portal because of that im getting an error for iframe Error = "Refused to frame '' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "frame-src 'self' "  
I have added Site to the CSP Trusted Sites into the org, but its not working

Hello,
I am trying to add signature canvas in the mobile layout but the touch events are not working in the mobile app, using mouse it is working fine 
Using this below code for touch and mouse events.

//mouse Events
            this.template.addEventListener('mousedown',this.handleMousedown.bind(this));
            this.template.addEventListener('mouseup',this.handleMouseup.bind(this));
            this.template.addEventListener('mousemove',this.handleMousemove.bind(this));
            this.template.addEventListener('mouseout',this.handleMouseend.bind(this));

//Touch Events
            this.template.addEventListener('touchstart',this.handleMousedown.bind(this));
            this.template.addEventListener('touchend',this.handleMouseup.bind(this));
            this.template.addEventListener('touchmove',this.handleMousemove.bind(this));
            this.template.addEventListener('touchcancel',this.handleMouseend.bind(this));
I have LWC and i called that on a custom quick action. But it is not opening on full screen. can anyone suggest anything?

while zoom am facing problem in pop up . can you help on this issue.
HI All,

How to delete the record without refresh, becuse record added partially added into data table is not committed into database(in LWC).

Thanks
KMK
  • September 10, 2023