• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello!
I am trying to build an After Save Flow that triggers on creation with 1 minute delay, on the object Event.
My flow checks on has multiple decisions and updates the Event record at the end, also updates the WhoId(Lead or Contact) record related to the record that I got through a get action.
However, even though I have the schedule path created as shown in the picture, the record updates instantly. I tried adding more minutes or hours to the scheduled path, and it didn't work either.
Is this the expected behaviour?
I am not sure I am understanding the process of the Scheduled Paths correctly so I appreciate any help on making a flow that updates the record with delay. Thank you!

User-added image
Hello,

I am getting 'Review the errors on this page.
You must select a sales campaign to perform a status change.
' error that seems like a validation rule but when I make a QUERY in Validation Rule I don't find any with this error message.

Can this be created in any other way? Is there any way to debug it or find where this is coming through?

I made a Debug Log with Finest and Info in Validation but I don't see anything there either.

Thank you!

User-added image
Hello!
I am trying to build an After Save Flow that triggers on creation with 1 minute delay, on the object Event.
My flow checks on has multiple decisions and updates the Event record at the end, also updates the WhoId(Lead or Contact) record related to the record that I got through a get action.
However, even though I have the schedule path created as shown in the picture, the record updates instantly. I tried adding more minutes or hours to the scheduled path, and it didn't work either.
Is this the expected behaviour?
I am not sure I am understanding the process of the Scheduled Paths correctly so I appreciate any help on making a flow that updates the record with delay. Thank you!

User-added image
Hello,

I am getting 'Review the errors on this page.
You must select a sales campaign to perform a status change.
' error that seems like a validation rule but when I make a QUERY in Validation Rule I don't find any with this error message.

Can this be created in any other way? Is there any way to debug it or find where this is coming through?

I made a Debug Log with Finest and Info in Validation but I don't see anything there either.

Thank you!

User-added image