• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using Einstein Bot and wanted to display agent wait time to end user before transferring chat to agent. It will be great help if someone already worked on it.

In my developer orgs, I have noticed this a lot of times. "Add another forecast type" under forecast settings work in some orgs & doesn't in other orgs. 

What can cause this link not to work?

User-added image

For the conversion of OST to PST, you can try OST to PST converter online Software which is an efficient way to migrate OST files to Outlook PST format. Through this third-party tool that smoothly recover corrupt OST files and also export several files into multiple file formats such as-PST, Zimbra, Live Exchange Server, Gmail, Office 365, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCard, ICS, and etc. Along with it also show & manage all emails properties or mailbox attachments such as- Show the preview of all OST emails including these items: Messages Attachments Embedded Images HTML Formatting Attachments Header's Details Contacts Calendar Tasks Notes Journal and etc. The software supports all the version of MS Outlook. 

•    Download, install and run OST to PST Converter.
•    Click on the "Open" button to load OST file.
•    There are two options to browse OST file(s).

Add File: To select OST file one by one.
 Add Folder: To select folder of OST files.

The steps to export the OST files to PST Outlook:
1.    Open Microsoft Outlook.
2.    Click File menu and select 'Open & Export' and click on Import/Export from the available options.
3.    From the Import and Export, click Export to a file and select the file format option – PST from the suggested storage options.

Click here for more info:- https://www.kdetools.com/how-to/convert-ost-to-pst-without-outlook.html

User-added image
Enstella Systems gives a golden opportunity for Exchange users to purchase marvelous EDB to PST Converter software under 100 USD. EDB Converter helps you to convert large offline Exchange database. You easily use EDB to PST Converter for converting EDB data into outlook (PST) and other formats (EML, MSG and HTML).

This EDB to PST Software convert internal directories (appointments, calendars, task, embedded images journals and more items) from Exchange database without create any problems. EDB to PST Converter Software use advance algorithm while conversion process and it’s easy to use for non-technical users. Many users are associated with Enstella EDB Converter because it’s trustworthy and gives an accurate result in every job. EDB to PST Converter also available in demo versions therefore users easily understandable advanced features.

User-added image
YES, IF you looking for a best edb file to pst file converter and repair then you come to a right place because this tool have both benefit to convert and repair MS exchange server. this software Support Recovery of MS Exchange Server Version 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2003, 2007, 2000, and 5.5. Efficiently repairs large EDB and STM files and 24*7 online support

DOWNLOAD THE free version from here :- http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

Best Regain EML to PST Converter Software will take very less time and convert the entire folder of EML/EMLX files into .pst format which you can import in Outlook 2013 & other version.

Software which can also convert your all EML file of different email clients like windows live mail, apple mail, mozilla thunderbird, outlook express to Outlook PST file format.

Key Features:

* Efficiently converts user mailboxes in Windows Live Mail to PST file
* Facilitates selective conversion of mail folders to PST file
* Provides preview of mailbox items, such as Emails, Notes, Attachments, Sent Items
* Simple and easy-to-use interface
* Maintains log of Vista emails to PST conversion process.

Checkout more info visit here :- ( EML to PST)

Get DBX to PST Converter is a professional utility for the migration of Outlook Express DBX Files into usable and importable Outlook PST files. It can safely export all the valuable emails with attachments.It is designed to find and show the location of default identity of Outlook Express. It also allows users to choose the Identity.It also also convert DBX to Outlook PST enables user to batch convert DBX to PST/RTF/EML/MSG/Thunderbird, offering a versatile setup to access Outlook Express emails.

For Free demo version, you can visit:  http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-dbx-to-pst-converter.html

After browsing the fields in the Report object and the classes in the Reports namespace, I've found nothing to suggest I can find the reports built from a specific report type.

If I create a report type and want to find all the reports built from it, there doesn't seem to be a way to find them.

I have the following trigger on the Housing_Request__c object which should create a Setup_List__c child record if the Approved_Housing_Option__c field on the housing request is not null.

When I edit and save a housing request I do not get any errors, however, my child record is not created. Can anyone see if I have missed something?

}

trigger createSetup on Housing_Request__c (after insert, after update) {  
    List <Setup_List__c> suToInsert = new List <Setup_List__c>();
    for (Housing_Request__c hr : Trigger.new) {
        if (hr.Approved_housing_option__c != null){      
        Setup_List__c sl = new Setup_List__c ();        
        sl.RecordTypeId = '012K00000000BAD';
        sl.Housing_Request__c = hr.id;
        sl.Vendor__c = hr.approved_housing_option__r.vendor__c;        
        suToInsert.add(sl);       
        }       
    } 
    try {
        insert suToInsert; 
    } catch (system.Dmlexception e) {
        system.debug (e);
    }   

How do I get mail merge to work with windows 7

I'm running the Outlook 2010 preview on a box, and at the moment it does not appear that the Outlook Connector for salesforce will run in it (most other Outlook plugins for 2007 that I've tried with Outlook 2010 do work fine). 

I'm just curious if anyone else can confirm the same experience.  Are there ever beta's of new versions of the connector, or do we need to wait for release that has official support for Outlook 2010?