• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, 
I am super new and totally lost with flows. I have a custom object called "Complaints_c" with 3 stages (picklist/path), Received, Addressed, Closed. My task is to configure a flow to automatically update it to "Closed" once the stage is changed to "Addressed". I know it needs to be a record triggered flow, fast field update, but that is where I am lost. Please help!
Hi, I'm new and stuck. I am trying to make a workflow that will clear a date field called Date Client Became at Risk when the At Risk checkbox is unchecked. This is what I have so far. Thank you!
User-added image
Hi all, 
I am super new and totally lost with flows. I have a custom object called "Complaints_c" with 3 stages (picklist/path), Received, Addressed, Closed. My task is to configure a flow to automatically update it to "Closed" once the stage is changed to "Addressed". I know it needs to be a record triggered flow, fast field update, but that is where I am lost. Please help!
Hi, I'm new and stuck. I am trying to make a workflow that will clear a date field called Date Client Became at Risk when the At Risk checkbox is unchecked. This is what I have so far. Thank you!
User-added image