• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
For ex: Installement Date is 4/01/2023 and number of terms is 30 days the custom field should print out 5/1/2023. If number of terms is 0 it should print out the next installment date.

Terms is under Master-Detail(Invoice) while Installment Date is under Installment (child object)
For ex: Installement Date is 4/01/2023 and number of terms is 30 days the formula should print out 5/1/2023. If number of terms is 0 it should print out the next installment date.
Hello all.  I am VERY new to the development side of SF but have been doing admin for over 4 years.  I want to use Apex to edit a checkbox on the product object. for this query (SELECT Id,Name, fw8__QuickBooks_ID__c,Family,fw8_1__QB ) How do I accomplish this, please help.
For ex: Installement Date is 4/01/2023 and number of terms is 30 days the custom field should print out 5/1/2023. If number of terms is 0 it should print out the next installment date.

Terms is under Master-Detail(Invoice) while Installment Date is under Installment (child object)
For ex: Installement Date is 4/01/2023 and number of terms is 30 days the formula should print out 5/1/2023. If number of terms is 0 it should print out the next installment date.
Hello all.  I am VERY new to the development side of SF but have been doing admin for over 4 years.  I want to use Apex to edit a checkbox on the product object. for this query (SELECT Id,Name, fw8__QuickBooks_ID__c,Family,fw8_1__QB ) How do I accomplish this, please help.