Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all.
In my app I want to create links to SF like:

https://na1.salesforce.com/00Q00000005Yk35EAC

However, my different customers are not all on na1, so when they click the link it forces them to login everytime. Is there a way I can get the server that each organization is on when I create the links?

After a successful login using XML-RPC, I am getting a fault code 1113 for every subsequent query I attempt.  The associated error message is something like this:  "unknown method name sfdc.describe"...the method name in the error changes depending on the method, obviously. 

I am using the MS XMLHttpQuery object from VB 6.0, if that makes any difference.  I am also not 100% sure that the session ID is getting properly passed, as it looks like I get the same response whether I pass a session ID or not.  However, I am setting a cookie on subsequent request calls to match the Set-Cookie response from the login call.  I am also embedding the session ID in the XML (as some of the examples have), but that doesn't seem to help either.  If there is more to it than this then the docs don't make it very clear.

I am cutting and pasting XML from the manual...what am I missing here?

--nick

After a successful login using XML-RPC, I am getting a fault code 1113 for every subsequent query I attempt.  The associated error message is something like this:  "unknown method name sfdc.describe"...the method name in the error changes depending on the method, obviously. 

I am using the MS XMLHttpQuery object from VB 6.0, if that makes any difference.  I am also not 100% sure that the session ID is getting properly passed, as it looks like I get the same response whether I pass a session ID or not.  However, I am setting a cookie on subsequent request calls to match the Set-Cookie response from the login call.  I am also embedding the session ID in the XML (as some of the examples have), but that doesn't seem to help either.  If there is more to it than this then the docs don't make it very clear.

I am cutting and pasting XML from the manual...what am I missing here?

--nick