• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a way to create WILs programmatically?

Thanks.

binding.set_password(userName, password) throws the following exception:

"unknown method name set_password"

any thoughts?

Thanks.

I'd like to have the ability to have a manager see any records that a direct report can see; and not allow the direct report to see his manager's records or/and his peer's.  Can that be done given your role model?  If so, can you explain how?

Thanks.

I'm seeing a "field integrity exception" from the required event field dueDateTime during an insert operation.  Passing in an instance of Date or Calendar ends with the same result.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger

We've found a problem in the userID  returned from the SOAP (2.0) login call. The returned userID is truncated to 15 characters, whereas the same userID returned from a user query is 18 characters. This is causing problems with our ability to correlate these Ids.

I've prefer not to bake work around logic if there is a better solution (like an API fix).

Thanks,

-- Mark

We've found a problem in the userID  returned from the SOAP (2.0) login call. The returned userID is truncated to 15 characters, whereas the same userID returned from a user query is 18 characters. This is causing problems with our ability to correlate these Ids.

I've prefer not to bake work around logic if there is a better solution (like an API fix).

Thanks,

-- Mark

Is there a way to create WILs programmatically?

Thanks.

binding.set_password(userName, password) throws the following exception:

"unknown method name set_password"

any thoughts?

Thanks.

I'd like to have the ability to have a manager see any records that a direct report can see; and not allow the direct report to see his manager's records or/and his peer's.  Can that be done given your role model?  If so, can you explain how?

Thanks.

I'm seeing a "field integrity exception" from the required event field dueDateTime during an insert operation.  Passing in an instance of Date or Calendar ends with the same result.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger

Thanks,

-- Mark