• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Over the last hour I have been getting several errors that I cannot track down.  Here they are.

1) On several occasions we are getting errors cannot find table 0 when we try to load values from a list.

2)  On several occasions we are getting no results when we submit a query.  (We know the account or contact is there)

3) We have had a couple of situations where users that do not belong to our organization have been populated into our "assign to" when creating follow up task.

4) Same situation as above but the wrong task types are pulled into the task type drop down.

Please let me know if you have any insight into these issues.

Thanks

• November 29, 2004

I am using the partner WSDL this query works for 3 or 4 of our other customers but for some reason when I attempt to get the account info for or latest customer it does not seem to return any values.

sWhereClause1 = " WHERE Id ='" + Session["AccountId"].ToString() + "'";

sQuery1 = "Select AccountNumber, Id, LastModifiedDate, Name, Website, Phone from Account " + sWhereClause1;

dsUser = ConnectSalesForce.GetDataSetFromQuery(sQuery1);

if(dsUser.Tables[0].Rows.Count>0)

Actual SQL = Select AccountNumber, LastModifiedDate, Name, Website, Phone from Account WHERE Id ='00130000003TR6w'

• November 09, 2004

I get the following error when I attempt to get the users phone number.  My assumption is that we are failing to log the user in..  My concern is that this error only happens occasionally. When it does the problem will last for 10 minutes or so then it will work correctly without any code modifications.  any thoughts?

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Line 439: AuthenticateUser();
Line 440: //Get the phone number of the user
Line 441:                   UserPhoneNumber = FormatPhone(GetSFUserPhone());

• September 22, 2004

I get the following error while adding an event.

Who: id value of incorrect type: ...

The id value that I have supplied to the who field is the ID of the user in the User Table. Could somebody help me on this.

Thanks

• September 05, 2004

Is anything going on the SFDC side.  I have had some code that has been working for the last month but has stopped in the last day.  It appeared that SFDC had some issues that last two days with the services being unavailable.  When I run my code to insert new task I do not get an error back but the task is not inserted.  I have checked most things on my end and was curious if you guys were aware of anything?

Thanks

• August 25, 2004

Hi,

The sForce allows you to create a different set of CampaignMember statuses for each campaign. I tried reading the picklist values for the campaignMember status field but it would give me just the default 4 statuses. How can I query the picklist values for a particular campaign.

I would highly appreciate if somebody could help me on this.

Thanks

Rajesh

• June 26, 2004

I cannot seem to insert an account with the opportunity.  I have looked at the fields and Account is one of them.  I realize I am probably missing something really obvious.

• June 24, 2004

Is anything going on the SFDC side.  I have had some code that has been working for the last month but has stopped in the last day.  It appeared that SFDC had some issues that last two days with the services being unavailable.  When I run my code to insert new task I do not get an error back but the task is not inserted.  I have checked most things on my end and was curious if you guys were aware of anything?

Thanks

• August 25, 2004

I cannot seem to insert an account with the opportunity.  I have looked at the fields and Account is one of them.  I realize I am probably missing something really obvious.

• June 24, 2004