• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

No luck till now with php 5.0 native SOAP and SOAP headers with salesforce.

I gived up and im using PEAR:SOAP 0.8r3 beta which is working fine with php 5.0 but not php 5.01 :-((

Please try it and post here.

• August 19, 2004

Anyone tested it?

Im not able using no-wsdl mode as wsdl is not working at all. To put session ID in correct way into Header.

Please put a simple example for login and any function (for example describeglobale) in php 5.0 (or 5.01) native SOAP.

Thank you very much

• August 15, 2004

Hi all

I have following problem:

I want to use in PHP PEAR SOAP the retrieve function. Im using SOAP 0.8RC3 with PHP 4.3.4 and follwing is happening:

SOAP call (only the important part) should look like that:

<retrieve xmlns="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com">  
            <fieldList>Id, AccountNumber, Name, Website</fieldList>  
            <sObjectType>Account</sObjectType>  
            <ids>001x00000000WIIAA2</ids>  
            <ids>001x00000000WIJAA2</ids> 
         </retrieve> 

but looks like this:

<ns4:SessionHeader SOAP-ENV:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next" SOAP-ENV:mustUnderstand="0">
<ns4:sessionId>YG8diIzmZ3Btclv2UqWTuvUri07e0CRc6vUXatiViFBcD7VGB78eceDbB9FzEARkRJob1l1pZFQPvYJeEXlIzfbtzKggVlhL</ns4:sessionId></ns4SessionHeader>
<ns4:SessionHeader SOAP-ENV:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next" SOAP-ENV:mustUnderstand="0">
<ns4:sessionId>YG8diIzmZ3Btclv2UqWTuvUri07e0CRc6vUXatiViFBcD7VGB78eceDbB9FzEARkRJob1l1pZFQPvYJeEXlIzfbtzKggVlhL</ns4:sessionId></ns4SessionHeader>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>

<ns5:retrieve>
<ns5:fieldList>Id,FirstName,LastName</ns5:fieldList>
<ns5:sObjectType>Lead</ns5:sObjectType>
<ns5:ids>
<ns5:item>00Q30000001rz3JEAQ</ns5:item>
<ns5:item>00Q30000001rz3MEAQ</ns5:item></ns5:ids></ns5:retrieve>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

As you see the array (standart php array) was deserialized by SOAP Client.php function in <item> tags. This is anyway not working with sforce.

I think this has something to do with wrong way SOAP 0.8RC3 is interpretating definition <element name="ids" type="tns:ID" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded" />

PLEASE HEEELP

I dont want to make a loop for each updated or deleted ID and get changed data as it will take ages.

Do i have wrong version of SOAP? Is my generic xml schema wrong?

Thank you evry much

michal

• June 17, 2004