• Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to query a SalesForce.com user's LeadSource values that populate the LeadSource dropdown in on the Lead entity interface. Basically I need to find out if the user has already setup a specific LeadSource in their account and do some conditional stuff based on what existist already. Is there a way to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right area to be asking this question but here goes anyways...

I'm trying to enter some html data into the Description field of the Lead entity and I was wondering if there was anyway to have it rendered on the front-end? Or if there is any way to have the data formatted simply with some bold/italic/underline tags? Also looking to have a hyperlink in the same field but want to have <a> tags because the url is really long...

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

Message Edited by dannyboy75 on 07-16-2004 09:26 AM

Hi,

I am using VS.NET 2003 and the Enterprise .wsdl as a web reference. For some reason I continue to get the "Type 'sObject' is not defined" error when I build my web service project in my "Reference.vb" file.

I have combed through the postings regarding this issue and cannot fine what I am doing wrong. My "[Case]" syntax is correct... Can you please help me out? How am I supposed to declare "sObject" and where?

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Dan

Message Edited by dannyboy75 on 07-06-2004 05:18 PM

We're added a number of "custom" Task.Types and Event.Types?  Which table(s) in Salesforce contain these values?  We'd like to be able to extract them from the datasource as opposed to trying to manually track these.

Thanks,
Jason

• May 05, 2004