• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Having trouble with the upsert call, and am now debugging at the SOAP/XML TCP transmission level.

Does anyone have a sample of a working upsert SOAP/XML request?
I'm having a problem with the upsert() function in the API.

I'm trying to update a single Contact record, and the result I get back from SalesForce is as follows:

stdClass Object
(
    [created] =>
    [id] => 00300000004NL8rAAG
    [success] => 1
)

This indicates to me that the update was performed successfully.  In fact, when I check in the web UI, the last modified time has been updated accordingly to show that something was done.

The problem is that nothing changes in the record.  I'm supposed to be updating the address, phone number, and title of this person, and yet nothing changes that I can see.

Any ideas?
I'm having a problem with the upsert() function in the API.

I'm trying to update a single Contact record, and the result I get back from SalesForce is as follows:

stdClass Object
(
    [created] =>
    [id] => 00300000004NL8rAAG
    [success] => 1
)

This indicates to me that the update was performed successfully.  In fact, when I check in the web UI, the last modified time has been updated accordingly to show that something was done.

The problem is that nothing changes in the record.  I'm supposed to be updating the address, phone number, and title of this person, and yet nothing changes that I can see.

Any ideas?