• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to use a custom link that creates a new record (custom object) with fields populated.  Does anyone have a sample of code that does something similar?  I am able to update existing records using code from this board, but I don't know how to create a new one.

Thanks,

Katie

Is it possible to create a report that shows whether or not a specific object (Opportunity) has other objects associated to it - similar to the field in the Opportunity Information called 'Has Products' but for custom objects and/or Partners?

When using multiple custom objects, I am looking for a way to report on them without having to create a separate report for each one.

Thanks,
Katie

I've created a custom object that has a master-detail relationship with account.  On the custom object I've created a web link that should: a) open a new custom object record, b) take data from fields of the original record and move them into different fields of the new record, and c) maintain the account relationship of the original record.  I've got a) and b) working fine, but cannot seem to get the account name from the original record into the account lookup field of the new record.  I can only seem to transpose the account ID into the account field of the new record.

I'd greatly appreciate any advice.

Thanks

We need to create a calculated field where (custom_field_A ) - (custom_field_B) = (custom_field_C).  Further, custom_field_A is on a different tab than custom_field_B.  Can anyone out there supply me with some sample code and/or suggestions on how to go about accomplishing this?  Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

• December 27, 2005