• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I found a Salesforce.COM portlet listed on the IBM Website:

http://catalog.lotus.com/wps/portal/!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfIjzeMN4gPc9KNyUtMTkyv1Q_N89cNyEysyczOrUlP0I_SjzIAKPANAWkEsY1P9SFQRR7iAr0d-bqp-sL63foB-QU5WlbePiSMADflNfw!!/delta/base64xml/L0lJSk03dWlDU1lKSi9vQXd3QUFBWWdBQ0VJUWhDRUVJaEZLQSEvNEZHZ2RZbktKMEZSb1hmckNHODAvN18wX1BGLzI3MTY1?PC_7_0_PF_action=detailsAction&PC_7_0_PF_item=1WP1000K1#7_0_PF

When I go to try and download it, I'm redirected to the root of the sforce.com website.

Does this portlet still exist? Is the code being managed by someone?

Thanks,

Dave
I've been working with AJAX in our company's browser of choice which is IE and admittedly I am nearly as familiar with the config settings in Firefox, however, I'd really like to use it because of the Venkman debugger that has made things a lot easier on me.... HOWEVER, when I go to work with my control I'm getting this error:

Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to call method XMLHttpRequest.open

I'm guessing that Firefox needs to be told that it can do cross-domain data but I can't find a config option for that.

Secondly: Will this configuration requirement being going away at some point? Having this particular configuration change in place has some security risks.

Thanks

-Dave
I've been working with AJAX in our company's browser of choice which is IE and admittedly I am nearly as familiar with the config settings in Firefox, however, I'd really like to use it because of the Venkman debugger that has made things a lot easier on me.... HOWEVER, when I go to work with my control I'm getting this error:

Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to call method XMLHttpRequest.open

I'm guessing that Firefox needs to be told that it can do cross-domain data but I can't find a config option for that.

Secondly: Will this configuration requirement being going away at some point? Having this particular configuration change in place has some security risks.

Thanks

-Dave