• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I used the web service API to convert some leads to Contact & Account. But now they are needed to recover back to leads. Is there any web service API can do the recovery? If not, can I recover manually? and how to do that?

It's a big problem for me and I need to finish the issue as soon as possible, thanks a lot if you can give me any help!
  • October 23, 2006

I am trying to do a dynameic update of Contact object, so I can pass any new value by calling one method only. Is there any way to do this?

public bool UpdateContact(Contact oldcontact, string updateFieldName, string newValue)

{

Contact updateContact = new Contact();

updateContact.Id = contact.ContactId;

//What I would like to do

/*   updateContact.updateFieldName = newValue;  */

SaveResult[] sr = binding.update(new sObject[] {updateContact});

//return true or false;

}

• May 19, 2005

We are trying to add a new contact with some custom boolean types, and my code is like:

contact.Primary__c = true;

contact.Active__c = true;

Active__c is a custom checkbox. All other fields (firstname, lastname) are working fine, somehow the custom boolean fields are not updated correctly. Any one has ideas what the problem is?

Thanks

• April 01, 2005

We are trying to add a new contact with some custom boolean types, and my code is like:

contact.Primary__c = true;

contact.Active__c = true;

Active__c is a custom checkbox. All other fields (firstname, lastname) are working fine, somehow the custom boolean fields are not updated correctly. Any one has ideas what the problem is?

Thanks

• April 01, 2005