• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've set up a custom button to clone account records (don't ask - it's a long story).  Everything checks out ok but I can't get a multi-select field to pass through to the new record.  I've tried everything.  Here's what I am using.  The bold red line is the one that isn't working.

https://na2.salesforce.com/001/e?
acc2={!Account.Name}&
00N30000000lVLT_selected={!Account.Ranking__c}&
00N30000000lsJD={!Account.Fortune_Rank__c}&
acc12={!Account.Website}&
acc17street={!Account.BillingStreet}&
acc17city={!Account.BillingCity}&
acc17state={!Account.BillingState}&
acc17zip={!Account.BillingPostalCode}&
acc17country={!Account.BillingCountry}&
acc7={!Account.Industry}&
acc15={!Account.NumberOfEmployees}&
00N40000001LlGl={!Account.of_Employees__c}

Thanks.

Lee

I keep getting this when I try to use send and add through connect for Outlook (2007):

Some Email Addresses are invalid.  Please resolve them before using Sens and Add.

If I try to add them from my sent folder, it looks up the email address ok but does not pull over the body of the message or the proper names of the attachments.  This just started happening yesterday.  I filed a case but no word back yet.

Thanks,

Lee

I'm using a workflow rule to trigger custom email based on ownership change of a Lead record.  This "ISCHANGED(OwnerId)" works great except that we use queues (with assigned users).  All of the queue users get an email when we a lead owner is changed to a queue.  I don't want the email to go out when a lead is assigned to a queue - only a user.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Lee
I can't find these query fields in the connector.  I changed the server at log in and double checked to make sure I have the most recent version.  Any other ideas???

Thanks,

Lee
Our recruiter is giving this app a try - he likes but for one thing - we can't figure out how to convert APPLICANTS to CANDIDATES.  Anyone have a clue?  The app is from SFDC but I have no idea who to ask for some help.

Thanks,

Lee
I've been getting some help from one of the SFDC people (which has been great compared to previous experiences).  We're trying to archive Won opps and they gave me some java for an s-control that was designed to do the same thing for cases:

<script language="JavaScript">

function redirect() {

var retURL = escape("/{!Opportunity_ID}");

parent.frames.location.replace("/{!Opportunity_ID}/s?retURL="; + retURL +"&RecordType=012300000000AA3" )

}

redirect();

</script>

I went ahead and created a new page layout (basically making all the field read only) but, as a complete novice, I have no idea what to do next.  She recommended I come here for more help - any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  The code in RED makes no sense to me - is that being grabbed from the record when the s-control is executed?

Thank you,

Lee
I've set up a custom button to clone account records (don't ask - it's a long story).  Everything checks out ok but I can't get a multi-select field to pass through to the new record.  I've tried everything.  Here's what I am using.  The bold red line is the one that isn't working.

https://na2.salesforce.com/001/e?
acc2={!Account.Name}&
00N30000000lVLT_selected={!Account.Ranking__c}&
00N30000000lsJD={!Account.Fortune_Rank__c}&
acc12={!Account.Website}&
acc17street={!Account.BillingStreet}&
acc17city={!Account.BillingCity}&
acc17state={!Account.BillingState}&
acc17zip={!Account.BillingPostalCode}&
acc17country={!Account.BillingCountry}&
acc7={!Account.Industry}&
acc15={!Account.NumberOfEmployees}&
00N40000001LlGl={!Account.of_Employees__c}

Thanks.

Lee

Hello All

I have created two new record types for the case object that have custom fields that the standard case object does not. These record types have only been assigned to my sys admin profile for testing. I have also created multiple validation rules specific to the new record types. Here is my problem.

If a Support Profile (have not been assigned the new record types) creates a standard case they do not have any problems.

If a different Support Profile (have not been assigned the new record types) creates a standard case they receive the following error:

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.

* Validation Formula "Missing_SN_Alert_2" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_2__c. Contact your administrator.)

* Validation Formula "Missing_SN_Alert_3" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_3__c. Contact your administrator.)

* Validation Formula "Missing_SN_Alert_4" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_4__c. Contact your administrator.)

* Validation Formula "Quantity_Field_Error_2" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_2__c. Contact your administrator.)

* Validation Formula "Quantity_Field_Error_3" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_3__c. Contact your administrator.)

* Validation Formula "Quantity_Field_Error_4" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_4__c. Contact your administrator.)

I have checked the field security and it is editable to all users and I can't seem to find any difference in the two profiles. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Kim
Our recruiter is giving this app a try - he likes but for one thing - we can't figure out how to convert APPLICANTS to CANDIDATES.  Anyone have a clue?  The app is from SFDC but I have no idea who to ask for some help.

Thanks,

Lee
I've been getting some help from one of the SFDC people (which has been great compared to previous experiences).  We're trying to archive Won opps and they gave me some java for an s-control that was designed to do the same thing for cases:

<script language="JavaScript">

function redirect() {

var retURL = escape("/{!Opportunity_ID}");

parent.frames.location.replace("/{!Opportunity_ID}/s?retURL="; + retURL +"&RecordType=012300000000AA3" )

}

redirect();

</script>

I went ahead and created a new page layout (basically making all the field read only) but, as a complete novice, I have no idea what to do next.  She recommended I come here for more help - any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  The code in RED makes no sense to me - is that being grabbed from the record when the s-control is executed?

Thank you,

Lee