• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an Email template setup where I am trying to print out the Opportunity Line Item fields.
I can get access to all other related fields except the line items (products)

This works if I use a Mail Merge option with a Word doc template.

Reason for using an HTML email template - so that the sales rep can email out a proposal
Any help/suggestions are appreciated

Thanks
MC
hi

can you point me to any help files / samples where client side JavaScript has been used within an Scontrol?

best practices, etc

thanks
mc
the business requirements are as follows:
1. Opportunities track a possible sale of products (displayed as line items in the opportunity view)
2. When the opportunity is one, a contract should be created which contains
a. link to the opportunity
b. duplicates the product line items (and details) so that a contract can be printed out
(basically it boils down to obtainin an IO from the system)

any ideas on what is the best approach to this?

Thanks
MC
I have an Email template setup where I am trying to print out the Opportunity Line Item fields.
I can get access to all other related fields except the line items (products)

This works if I use a Mail Merge option with a Word doc template.

Reason for using an HTML email template - so that the sales rep can email out a proposal
Any help/suggestions are appreciated

Thanks
MC
hi

can you point me to any help files / samples where client side JavaScript has been used within an Scontrol?

best practices, etc

thanks
mc
the business requirements are as follows:
1. Opportunities track a possible sale of products (displayed as line items in the opportunity view)
2. When the opportunity is one, a contract should be created which contains
a. link to the opportunity
b. duplicates the product line items (and details) so that a contract can be printed out
(basically it boils down to obtainin an IO from the system)

any ideas on what is the best approach to this?

Thanks
MC

I've created an sforce control to generate quotes based on opportunity information. I've gotten as far as creating the word document out of a mail merge template, create an activity to say the quote has been created, and open up the browser to the new email page using an email template. The thing I want to do now is turn that document into an email attachment. How can I do that????

This is the link I'm using to open up the email:

window.top.location =  '/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?retURL=/' + Opportunity_ID + '&what_id=' + Opportunity_ID + '&who_id=' + Contact_ID + '&template_id=' + email_Template_Id

Help!

Rod

• August 09, 2004