• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone know of the Salesforce Consulting Resources in the Austin Area?

Thanks
I am trying to figure out what IsGroupEvent does. I think i know what it is supposed to mean but I don't see anywhere to set an event for a group. I know that it seems to get set to true when I pick a DivisionPicklist but that is a custom field that was already in salesforce.

Thanks
I have been trying to create an Event with PHP for a week now and I keep running into dead ends. Now that I think I finally got it working with the SalesforceClient.php I am getting back and invalid dateTime type. However I used the same format that salesforce returned the dateTime to me in.

Here is the error.

stdClass Object ( [errors] => stdClass Object ( [fields] => [message] => ActivityDateTime: value not of required type: 2005-01-02T21:12:00Z [statusCode] => INVALID_TYPE_ON_FIELD_IN_RECORD ) [id] => [success] => false )

best I can tell 2005-01-02T21:12:00Z is the right format
So I am trying to create an OpportunityShare for every Opportunity in my Salesforce site. However I keep getting errors back.

The first error I got back was:

"Unable to create/update fields: Id. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile." with the status of INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE

I thought this was really strange because I am the admin and I thought I was able to access anything.

So I went to Setup : Security Controls : Sharing Rules and there I noticed that Opportunity Access was set to "Public Read Only". So I changed it to "Public Read/Write" and thought I had finally solved the problem...

Until that is I ran my program again and got a new error which was

"entity type cannot be inserted: EntityObject of type: OpportunityShare, id: " with the status of CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY

My first thought was I screwed up and was giving null IDs but that isn't the case, so right now I am lost. Was the chaning the Sharing Rules really necessary? And how can I get this to work.

Thanks

~Evan Alter
I am getting this insufficient access rights on cross-reference id when trying to add a user. The only ID i am even setting here is the required Profile ID. Here is my code for the required fields:

user.setEmailEncodingKey("UTF-8");

user.setProfileId(new ID("00e30000000fHmrAAE"));

user.setTimeZoneSidKey(getUserInfoResult.getUserTimeZone());

user.setLocaleSidKey(getUserInfoResult.getUserLocale());

user.setLanguageLocaleKey(getUserInfoResult.getUserLanguage());

-------------------------

Just for refrence here are the rest of the data being set from our Mysql database

user.setAlias(rs.getString("user_name"));

user.setCity(rs.getString("city"));

user.setCountry(rs.getString("country"));

user.setEmail(rs.getString("primary_email"));

user.setFax(rs.getString("fax_number"));

user.setFirstName(rs.getString("first_name"));

user.setLastName(rs.getString("last_name"));

user.setMobilePhone(rs.getString("mobile_number"));

user.setPhone(rs.getString("home_number"));

user.setPostalCode(rs.getString("zipcode"));

user.setState(rs.getString("state"));

user.setStreet(rs.getString("mailing_address"));

user.setTitle(rs.getString("position"));

user.setUsername(rs.getString("primary_email"));

user.setVersadb_ID__c(rs.getString("userID"));
I have been trying to create an Event with PHP for a week now and I keep running into dead ends. Now that I think I finally got it working with the SalesforceClient.php I am getting back and invalid dateTime type. However I used the same format that salesforce returned the dateTime to me in.

Here is the error.

stdClass Object ( [errors] => stdClass Object ( [fields] => [message] => ActivityDateTime: value not of required type: 2005-01-02T21:12:00Z [statusCode] => INVALID_TYPE_ON_FIELD_IN_RECORD ) [id] => [success] => false )

best I can tell 2005-01-02T21:12:00Z is the right format
So I am trying to create an OpportunityShare for every Opportunity in my Salesforce site. However I keep getting errors back.

The first error I got back was:

"Unable to create/update fields: Id. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile." with the status of INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE

I thought this was really strange because I am the admin and I thought I was able to access anything.

So I went to Setup : Security Controls : Sharing Rules and there I noticed that Opportunity Access was set to "Public Read Only". So I changed it to "Public Read/Write" and thought I had finally solved the problem...

Until that is I ran my program again and got a new error which was

"entity type cannot be inserted: EntityObject of type: OpportunityShare, id: " with the status of CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY

My first thought was I screwed up and was giving null IDs but that isn't the case, so right now I am lost. Was the chaning the Sharing Rules really necessary? And how can I get this to work.

Thanks

~Evan Alter