• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm seeing the following errors from trying to do an Account lookup...can someone help me to understand the issue of Invalid Element? Thanks. -abe

-------

[2005-10-19 07:53:44,527] INFO Connecting to Salesforce.com Web Services API using account xxxxxxxxxxx
[2005-10-19 07:53:54,621] INFO Session Obtained is xxxxxxxx
[2005-10-19 07:53:56,558] ERROR Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.sforce.soap.enterprise.sobject.Account - Active__c
at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:260)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:963)
at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:198)
at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:722)
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:233)
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:347)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2343)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2240)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1755)
at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SoapBindingStub.search(SoapBindingStub.java:1814)
at com.rndc.AccountLoader.find(AccountLoader.java:40)
at com.rndc.AccountLoader.main(AccountLoader.java:101)
[2005-10-19 07:53:56,558] FATAL ; nested exception is:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.sforce.soap.enterprise.sobject.Account - Active__c
[2005-10-19 07:53:56,558] FATAL
Is there any current development to expose lead queues as objects through the api? We were looking in to whether or not we can assign users to these queues (we know we cannot currently)...any word on this?

Thank you in advance.

-abe
If I create a new user through web services, will that user receive the email with password? Currently, when adding users through the developer license (only two allowed) they do not receive an email until I log in and 'reset' the user. Is this just a limitation for the developer license? I'm hoping that when we go to production the email will be sent automatically as if the administrator logged in and created the account.

Can anyone speak to this?

Thanks.

-abe
From the application server log:

- ; nested exception is:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found due to RemoteException

I've read several posts here that reference the same SSL error/exception and most, if not all, were remedied by a certain jdk install.

Currently, we have j2sdk-1.4.2_07-fcs installed. Are there other actions that I need to take to resolve this?

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

Is there a limitation to the developer license by which I'm only allowed to log in from one ip address?  Currently, I cannot connect via proxy...I can make a soap request locally from the originating ip address.

Thanks for any assistance.

Is there any current development to expose lead queues as objects through the api? We were looking in to whether or not we can assign users to these queues (we know we cannot currently)...any word on this?

Thank you in advance.

-abe
If I create a new user through web services, will that user receive the email with password? Currently, when adding users through the developer license (only two allowed) they do not receive an email until I log in and 'reset' the user. Is this just a limitation for the developer license? I'm hoping that when we go to production the email will be sent automatically as if the administrator logged in and created the account.

Can anyone speak to this?

Thanks.

-abe