• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
is it possible to lock/unlock and approve/reject records programamatically?  if so, how?  if not, is this a planned enhancement?

thanks in advance
Is there a place to test Soql-R queries at this time?  Also, will Soql-R be available with API 8.0?

Thanks
quick question:

i understand there's no way to join tables using the API, but i want to join the account and user table on the client side.  whats the syntax to do so? 

i have a query: sforceclient.query("select id, name, ownerid from account") and i want to display the owner's full name, rather than the id that is returned.  I searched around and figured out it involves querying both the account and user tables and combining the arrays, but i was wondering if there's some established code out there showing exactly how to do so (in javascript).

thanks

Message Edited by rflorig1 on 08-28-2006 11:43 AM

We have couple of accounts with same name and multiple addresses. When I tried to import the data using AppExchange Data loader, it just created a single account. Is their a way I can import accounts with same name in multiple locations as seperate accounts in SalesForce?

Thanks
Srujana
quick question:

i understand there's no way to join tables using the API, but i want to join the account and user table on the client side.  whats the syntax to do so? 

i have a query: sforceclient.query("select id, name, ownerid from account") and i want to display the owner's full name, rather than the id that is returned.  I searched around and figured out it involves querying both the account and user tables and combining the arrays, but i was wondering if there's some established code out there showing exactly how to do so (in javascript).

thanks

Message Edited by rflorig1 on 08-28-2006 11:43 AM