• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 Hi ,
 I created a Package with some custom objects , tabs ,... etc. After that I registered the package and Created a Test Drive. I want to get the personal information who clicks the "Get It Now" button.
If someone clicks the Get It Now button, application will ask for salesforce userid and password to Install.
There is one check box to License agreement.

But I saw in some package applications there are two check boxes. If I check the first check box then
6 field are opening in the same page to enter the personal info and second check box for License agreement.

For our Application,how to add check box to get personal information who clicks the "Get It Now" button in our application.
And I have seen in some applications  one link ( Name is Contact me ) is just above the thumbnail.
How to get this link to my application.

Thanks
Bhaskar
  • April 26, 2006
 Hi ,
 I created a Package with some custom objects , tabs ,... etc. After that I registered the package and Created a Test Drive. I want to get the personal information who clicks the "Get It Now" button.
If someone clicks the Get It Now button, application will ask for salesforce userid and password to Install.
There is one check box to License agreement.

But I saw in some package applications there are two check boxes. If I check the first check box then
6 field are opening in the same page to enter the personal info and second check box for License agreement.

For our Application,how to add check box to get personal information who clicks the "Get It Now" button in our application.
And I have seen in some applications  one link ( Name is Contact me ) is just above the thumbnail.
How to get this link to my application.

Thanks
Bhaskar
  • April 26, 2006
While I trying to get loginId by using
sforceClient.login("{!API_Session_ID}","{!API_Partner_Server_URL_60}")

its giving error,

sforceClient is undefined.

please clear my error.

Thanks
  • November 29, 2005
While I trying to get loginId by using
sforceClient.login("{!API_Session_ID}","{!API_Partner_Server_URL_60}")

its giving error,

sforceClient is undefined.

please clear my error.

Thanks
  • November 29, 2005