• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm not seeing any Accounts permissions when I use
$sforce_connection->describeSObjects(array('Profile'))
I'm seeing the Leads permissions in there, but not Accounts.

Anyone know what might be happening?

Thanks,
John
  • August 21, 2006
Is is possible to load pages external to Salesforce within the a particular area of a Salesforce page. Something like what can be done with the custom links, but at a more granular level in terms of the content on the page.

For example, on a Salesforce page displaying Salesforce content in a particular content section, could I also have a content section right next to it (above or below) loading in an external page from another site?

Or a related question, can you further divide a Salesforce page into additional frames and load external content that way?

I'm interested in how much of this can be done in Salesforce using the existing configuration options (like Custom Links does) and how much would require developing an entirely separate application to be run as part of the AppExchange?

Any advice or insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
John
  • December 09, 2005
Hello,

I'm not seeing any Accounts permissions when I use
$sforce_connection->describeSObjects(array('Profile'))
I'm seeing the Leads permissions in there, but not Accounts.

Anyone know what might be happening?

Thanks,
John
  • August 21, 2006
Is is possible to load pages external to Salesforce within the a particular area of a Salesforce page. Something like what can be done with the custom links, but at a more granular level in terms of the content on the page.

For example, on a Salesforce page displaying Salesforce content in a particular content section, could I also have a content section right next to it (above or below) loading in an external page from another site?

Or a related question, can you further divide a Salesforce page into additional frames and load external content that way?

I'm interested in how much of this can be done in Salesforce using the existing configuration options (like Custom Links does) and how much would require developing an entirely separate application to be run as part of the AppExchange?

Any advice or insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
John
  • December 09, 2005
Hello,

I'm pretty new to the SalesForce world, and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for using PHP to import data into SalesForce.

Has anyone done an implementation like this?

Thank you,
John
  • October 07, 2005