• 15 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is it possible to do a look and feel skin for the OEM Edition?  We know that we can use Visualforce to re-design the entire site if we wish.  However we are looking for a less development intensive approach.

Ideally we could just submit a new CSS file similar to the old PRM functionality, that would be great!  

Is skinning the OEM platform possible without Visualforce?  

We are looking to initiate a relationship with a solid PHP developer who has SFDC API experience. 

For now we need to create a connector from a DB on the clients network to SFDC Opportunities and some Custom Objects inside of their instance.   We are open to considering solutions, we have begun to design one of our own.  We would like PHP however if you have a different preference and good reasons, we would consider more ideas.

There are a number of projects in the pipeline that you may be able to assist with as well. 

Thanks,
Micaiah
In the Partner Portal best practices guide, the documentation refers to an Admin link inside the Portal to send the User's passwords from.  I cannot find this link.  I also attempted to add "Admin" to the Config.resources and MessageResources.properties, to no avail.

Any help woud be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Micaiah
Hi All,

We are having an issue setting up our portal users.  The SFDC Partner Portal best practices guide says "3.Select the new user from the Admin tab and choose Generate Password."  I cannot find this Admin tab inside of the Portal.  Seems logical that there is a way to turn this feature on, inside of Config.properties.

Does anyone know how to expose the Admin tab inside the Partner Portal?

Thanks,
Micaiah Filkins

Attempting to complete Trailhead for building a flow (Customer Satisfaction Survey).  I get the error message above when attempting to verify I have done the exercise correctly. I have done everything correctly and verified everything (the record does exist with correct field values) but still keep getting this error message, which is strangely worded ("Could find a Survey...) not ("Could NOT find a Survey...").  Any help/suggestions appreciated.  

how to integrate salesforce with Lucy payment gateway . I am not even getting a link for this to explore on this gateway . Can anyone please post it ASAP .

Is it possible to do a look and feel skin for the OEM Edition?  We know that we can use Visualforce to re-design the entire site if we wish.  However we are looking for a less development intensive approach.

Ideally we could just submit a new CSS file similar to the old PRM functionality, that would be great!  

Is skinning the OEM platform possible without Visualforce?  

I have the time off manager installed and working, but the calendar s-control is not working.  It gives me an error stating that 'calendar' is not defined, but I can't see the problem.  Has anyone run into this?
  • January 07, 2009
Hi,

Has anyone successfully deployed the Salesforce Labs Time-Off Manager application?  I've got it deployed, but the Team Calendar s-controls aren't working for me.  It's probably not a browser thing, since it isn't working both on Firefox and IE.

I'm also a little confused about the Employee Number on the "My Time Off Balance" -- I'm seeing one of the numbers filled in, but not the other one.

We're hoping to be able to get this into place for 1/1/2009, so we're hoping to get this working quick!

Thanks,
Michael
Hello!  I created a custom object and want certain fields to auto populate from the Opportunity.  I got those to work except for the picklists.  These picklists have dependencies and I don't know how to get them to auto populate into my new custom object.
Hi,

I am trying to get the hour of the 'Date/Time Opened' field within Cases.  Ideally I'd like to be able to pull something like 4:00 PM or 20:00, or something along these lines.

Anybody know a way to do this with a formula?

Thanks!!

Message Edited by JWOODY on 10-18-2006 09:25 PM

• October 19, 2006
I'm looking for a Windows exe or java component to get mails from a pop3 server. We do not use a imap email server.

I'm using the Professional-Edition, so no API is available - and I'm not a programmer... So the customized emailtocase component should only be configures by configuration-files.

Has anyone customized the free mailtocase component from salesforce for importing cases from a pop account?

Thanks from Germany
Kai

My organization has a small problem and we are looking for a solution to fix this issue. On the lead side we collect information in a particular field, and we would like to map this information to both the contact and the opportunity record upon converting.

As far as we are aware, SFDC does not allow duplicate mapping to occur. If I am wrong in this, please let me know and explain how I can make it happen. Our thought is then to create a 2nd custom field with a field formula that looks something like (field2 = field1) so that when we convert we can just map it to 2 locations.

Can anyone shed some light on this, and provide some assistance on how to solve this problem.

I have an idea for a knock-out application that would be great as an AppExchange application.

I've seen that the OEM edition includes 5 tabs and 50 custom objects.  What about...

(1)  Reports tab -- I really don't want to have to code my own reports component
(2)  Dashboards would be nice
(3)  If either or both of those are available, do they count against your 5 tab limit?

Thanks!

We are looking to initiate a relationship with a solid PHP developer who has SFDC API experience. 

For now we need to create a connector from a DB on the clients network to SFDC Opportunities and some Custom Objects inside of their instance.   We are open to considering solutions, we have begun to design one of our own.  We would like PHP however if you have a different preference and good reasons, we would consider more ideas.

There are a number of projects in the pipeline that you may be able to assist with as well. 

Thanks,
Micaiah
  • March 28, 2006
I have basic question about the Partner Portal. Why not just create user login's for your partners through salesforce.com. With Profiles and Roles we can limit access, right? Or is it a licensing issue? Are Portal user login's price differently than standard users?

Thanks