• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm building an S-Control which will reference an another one.
Both of them are referenced by custom links of the same custom object.

One S-Control should call the custom link for the second. Is there a way to get the link without copy / paste method?
Could I insert something like {!ObjectLink} to get the link id the same way as I get retrieve the field value?

If I use the hard-coded link, it can easily brakedown just because the preferences of the custom link changes.

Thanks a lot.
I have added a lookup field for the Account built-in object (Setup -> App Seup -> Customize -> Accounts -> Fields). This is a reference to another object.

Can I access (retrieve) this field by SF API? I'm trying to use sforce Explorer, but it does not show my field in the list of fields.
The error is also produced when I enter the query manually ("No such column...").

Is it possible or some kind of limitations (not realized yet)?
Is it possible to transfer modification (customer fields, layouts) of built-objects (such as Product, Account) through AppExchange?
What is the way for it?

Thank in advance.
Hello,

I'm trying to upload package, which contains customer object with record types to AppExchange. But I see only message, that customer objects with record types are not supported.

Is it any way to do it?

Thanks.
Hi,

I need to buld a custom object, which has two "lookup" relations (first - the type of this object and second - its subtype).
It would be nice to have next behaviour on UI: when "type" is selected, then list in second lookup dialog is restricted to provide only subtypes of this type.

Is there any solution for it?

Thanks in advance.
I have added a lookup field for the Account built-in object (Setup -> App Seup -> Customize -> Accounts -> Fields). This is a reference to another object.

Can I access (retrieve) this field by SF API? I'm trying to use sforce Explorer, but it does not show my field in the list of fields.
The error is also produced when I enter the query manually ("No such column...").

Is it possible or some kind of limitations (not realized yet)?
Hello,

I'm trying to upload package, which contains customer object with record types to AppExchange. But I see only message, that customer objects with record types are not supported.

Is it any way to do it?

Thanks.