• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here's an odd problem that a customer reported and that I'm able to reproduce. I have a Salesforce instance with two AppExchange applications installed, Kieden and Vertical Response. I click on the VR application and then click on one of their iframed pages.

The iframe changes correctly. However the top nav (that contains the tabs) switches to the Kieden application even though VR is showing in the iframe.

Any thoughts?
I have a custom app that contains SObjects that reference converted leads.  When I attempt upgrade my app and restore the references to the converted leads, Salesforce returns a 'cannot reference converted lead' error.
Consequently, I can't upgrade my app without breaking the reports, dashboards, and other SObjects which make use of that lead reference.

Do you have any workarounds you can suggest for this?  Also, would it be possible in future releases to allow custom apps to reference special fields like the id of a converted lead?
Here's an odd problem that a customer reported and that I'm able to reproduce. I have a Salesforce instance with two AppExchange applications installed, Kieden and Vertical Response. I click on the VR application and then click on one of their iframed pages.

The iframe changes correctly. However the top nav (that contains the tabs) switches to the Kieden application even though VR is showing in the iframe.

Any thoughts?